Really miss days of CS and DOD

Best answers
You guys might knwo i deleted steam :( and i thought cs sucked and never wanted to think of it again
but know i remeber hwo fun i had playing cs and all my friedns i made on cs and dod
dod is like my fav game ever and i remeber the time i went on killing streak with a rifle
Anyone else miss cs ?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you deleted steam because you though CS sucked, and you miss playing CS with friends... Here's an idea... reinstall Steam, and download CS again. Problem solved. You will also be able to play DoD again this way.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what's the point of this thread? You just want to know if anyone misses playing CS? I don't, but you make it sound like CS is dead. Sure I've had some fun on LAN parties with friends, but, in my opinion, the CS online community, though thriving, is pretty bad.
The only times I get a feeling to play CS is when I'm playing NS Marine vs. Marine on the modified CS maps. Then I remember there's no aliens or jetpacks in CS. =(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed to prevent people spamming in here. This may appear unjust or biased, but posts like this will get you flamed crazykorean.

90% of the people are just going to tell you to dedownload steam.

So..yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom