Reality TV only enforces my opinions on humanity.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something's been bothering me for a while. And I think it's about time I vented.

Reality TV;

I DESPISE, reality TV. I mean seriously... I can't wait until I get married, so I can "Trade Spouses" so to speak. "Cause that's like, totally reality, right? *giggle, flings hair back over shoulder and flutters eye lashes*. Erm excuse me, for a second there I thought I was an 18 year old woman. Who is to blame for all this crap? Fox, and the idiots who get their kicks out of watching hours upon hours of recycled nonsense.

Fox is ****. It takes humanity to an all new low. They should just have one reality TV show and call it, "The Let's Find Out Who's Desperate Enough to Make a Quick Buck By Demeaning Themselves On Television Experience." Then at the end of the series, every single one of those jackasses who got their 15 minutes of fame, gets paid just like the contract promised, but instead of getting cash, they get Leprosy.

I'd watch it, wouldn't you? They could even have a follow up series, and call it, “Leper in the City”. Now that's good television.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you 100% I hate reality TV. It serves no purpose but to humiliate stupid people. Reality tv got old with survivor 1

Best answers
I blame MTV for it all...damned Real World

But yeah, the world is beginning to suck, and actually I think that it will end while I am still young enough to understand what my pee pee does. Social concepts are in decline, the morals held by our parents are no longer being held, and are, in fact, being persecuted...no one wants to be nice anymore, they want everything to be theirs...that's why I'm making a Mr. Nice guy pledge, just wait I'll show it later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reality show I ever liked was the surreal life, and it was only becuase of Flava Flav. Other than that, I completley agree with you, 90% of the crap is scripted and modified anyway.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already know how whiney and annoying people are. Why do I need Reality TV to emphasize that?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
THe only reality show I liked was last comic standing. Otherwise, reality can suck it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most reality shows are scripted soap operas with fake drama and fake personalities.

Brim said:
I blame MTV for it all...damned Real World
You blame Real World, I blame Jerry Springer.

In the end, we can only blame them all, for the BS bucket is being filled by more than one jackass.

Best answers
I blame people for being stupid enough to actually watch it and keep watching it. If no one watched the **** then they would have stopped airing it long ago. I bet the next big thing will be reality suicide, reality homicide, or reality exectutions 12.

Best answers
If there is no audience there is no television program and that's how it works. People wants to watch it and that's why it keeps koming out. What are we to do if 60% if not more of the popultaion is made happy by nonsense and recycled crap. Just turn off the TV.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I think the next reality tv show will be "Make your own Reality show" 10 couples will have to write their own reality tv idea and run it piling up more crap for us to watch and the winners will get to star in their own series despite creating it.

That idol stuff is the worst.

Best answers
I really think Reality TV slowly lowers the IQ of anyone who watches it. It's a shame this pixelated **** is on anyone's TV.

Death to reality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the stupidity of the common man. The reason we should no longer be allowed to exist, because of our degenerative ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom