Realistic sugestion

Best answers
First Sory for my bad englisch [i am from belgium]

My idea:

Do something with the power Cause something in the system is not wright
U gain more pl but if u shoot u still loose a lot of PL And u dond become any stronger or faster when u gain more its like a person with 1 Million is as stron as a person With 800 pl or something its just not logical And the Power drain is also incorect in the stat bar Example:

1 Million PL => Schoot 1 KAMEHAMEHA u loose 2/4 PL
800 PL => schoot KAMEHAMEHA u loose 2/4 PL

Witch is not fair so there is no point of evolving if u only gain more attaks and another moddel :S If u know what i mean otherwise there wond be a chalange in playing it :D

Best answers
There is, actually a difference. I've tested. Got one character near 10 million, other at whatever Gohan's starting PL is. Gohan could barely scratch the character (though PL boost was fairly good). It's just not that noticable of a difference until you get like 1mil+ differences.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're confusing PL with health. Your health is the red bar, your PL is the number on the blue bar. There is definitely a difference, a big one. The higher your PL is compared to the server average the more powerful your attacks will be and the less damage you will take.

Best answers
But its not like in the series :d

In the series like Episode 52 i gues where goku traind Under gravety he had like
180 000 ginyu force i gues was like60 or 70 000 and they couldend tough him ether

Maybe they should make a part in the map where u can go in a building and train unde gravety or something like thad to gain strength

Best answers
Less damge ? there chould be a level where People cant even damage u exept the ones with a high level

Best answers
Well, in the game, you gain PL a lot faster than they did in the show. You can get several tens of millions of PL. If someone joins the server at that point, they could be slaughtered with 1 Generic Ki Ball with your suggestion.

Best answers
U get a point there :d

Do u know how steam pak works cause i just tryed it and it did not work :s

Best answers
Also, you do get faster when you transofrm, and people with higher powerlevels do do more damage.

Best answers
hmm dont think thats right... :S i tryed to play with bots and i had like 20 mill pl and the bot had like 700.000 pl (starting lvl) but well i couldn't kill him easy and he could hurt me! it was like he had the same pl... the only diffrence i noticed was that when he tryes to block he couldn't... even when i charged a ki blast to the start line and firered the block bar didn't move :D that were fun... but he is right.. there needs to be some diffrence.. maybe more speed? that would be awesome.. but there should be a maximum of speed lvl and after u have gained speed maybe ur explosion range could be bigger??? but not alot bigger.. only a little... just so there's a little point lvl'ing after the tranformation lvl

(lvl=pl) :)

Best answers
lets try to remember that this is a game!

if we made it relistic to the show krillin would be the weakest and the saiyans would get stronger every time they got ragged... and the sayins would be so strong that the low end characters couldnt scratch them...

its all balanced so no matter who you chose the game will be fair...

so this in my opinion is a stupid sugestion (no offense)

i give this idea: :no: (1 out of 5)

Best answers
well it is fair if u make the "bonus stuff" possible to all caracters cant u see that??? just that everyone got the change to upgrade its fair...

Best answers
no it wont make it fair... it will unbalance it mire than it already is!

let the team balance the gam out more before sugesting somthing like this... not that the team would accept it...

its just not needed

Best answers
Son Asid said:
hmm dont think thats right... :S i tryed to play with bots and i had like 20 mill pl and the bot had like 700.000 pl (starting lvl) but well i couldn't kill him easy and he could hurt me! it was like he had the same pl... the only diffrence i noticed was that when he tryes to block he couldn't... even when i charged a ki blast to the start line and firered the block bar didn't move :D that were fun... but he is right.. there needs to be some diffrence.. maybe more speed? that would be awesome.. but there should be a maximum of speed lvl and after u have gained speed maybe ur explosion range could be bigger??? but not alot bigger.. only a little... just so there's a little point lvl'ing after the tranformation lvl

(lvl=pl) :)
well if you had 20 mil and he had he the starting PL... and you coudn't kill him very easy.. that has nothing to do with the game... thats your problem.. if you cant kill some1 when you have 20 mil and the other has the starting PL then you just suck... then you suck even more then i do dude

Best answers
Dont bother the bots they are just stupid they are so stupid thad they atack there own team :s

Best answers
Old bots attack their team mates.

And Son Asid, your 20mil story aside, your explosion range DOES increase, RELATIVE to the servers average power level.

Best answers
hmm... thats nothing with my skill... havent u read all reply'es yet??? they say the damage will increase with attack but when i used ki blasts or something like that the damage did not seem to increase... n00b! and the explosion range did not increase that much either, its like 1 feet bigger.

--------------------------------------
no it wont make it fair... it will unbalance it mire than it already is!

let the team balance the gam out more before sugesting somthing like this... not that the team would accept it...

its just not needed
----------------------------------------

what do u mean??? please tell with words how it will unbalance the teams/characters??? and someone obviesly think its needed or else this topic wouldn't even be made.

Best answers
Since your English skills don't seem to be that good, and I think you called me a noob, I'll explain it slowly and with an example.

~Example 1~
There are three players in a server.
Player 1 has a power level of 700,000.
Player 2 has a power level of 700,000.
Player 3 has a power level of 700,000.
This makes the average power level 700,000.
Player 1 is 0 above the average powerlevel, and so has normal sized explosions.
Player 2 is 0 above the average powerlevel, and so has normal sized explosions.
Player 3 is 0 above the average powerlevel, and so has normal sized explosions.

~Example 2~
There are three players in a server.
Player 1 has a power level of 700,000.
Player 2 has a power level of 7,000,000.
Player 3 has a power level of 700,000.
This makes the average power level 2,800,000.
Player 1 is 2,100,000 below the average powerlevel, and so has small sized explosions.
Player 2 is 4,200,000 above the average powerlevel, and so has large sized explosions.
Player 3 is 2,100,000 below the average powerlevel, and so has small sized explosions.

~Example 3~
There are two players in a server.
Player 1 has a power level of 800,000.
Player 2 has a power level of 700,000.
This makes the average power level 750,000.
Player 1 is 50,000 above the average powerlevel, and so will have very slightly larger sized explosions.
Player 2 is 50,000 below the average powerlevel, and so will have very slightly smaller sized explosions.

In example 3, you will not notice the difference. Two player who are of about the same skill will progress through the power levels at the same rate. Therefore, they will always be very close to the servers average, no matter how high their power level is. And since they will be constantly close to the servers average, the explosion sizes will remain the same.

To get larger explosions, you actually have to be substantially better at playing the game, so that you can increase your power level significantly above the average, like in example 2.

Best answers
PL is fine....i had a 13 mill pwr Buu and killed most people in 2 hits...and they only really hurt me with a big beam or smacking me into the ground.

if you try to base everything on PL then whoever stays in the server the longest will be unbeatable.......pwr lvl determins how much damage you do and how much you recieve.

If gaining pwr made you faster, people would end up getting so fast its impossible to control. either that or they'd have to slow it down alot so it wouldnt get that fast, and then the speed wouldn't really be noticable until a high pwr lvl.

And uhhhh....if you dont think damage increases with ki then you obviously are a newb....no offense but i noticed that on liek my 6th day playing.
I get a high pwr lvl and attack soemonewith a low pwr lvl i can kill them it 2 generic beams, if i attack someone with my same pwr lvl it takes a hell of alot more.

Best answers
U guys still dont get what i mean Like in the series they kan Fire KAMEHAMEHAA 20 Times in the game u can only fire onesAfter thad u have to recharge when u get luky !
Otherwise u are alredy dead Thads the point

The attacks Asks to many energythey should reduce the energy needs so u can teleport more then 4 times Befor u need to Recharge And u can choot more beams
Before u recharge And Yes the damge chould be calculated in thad to Like :

Player With 700 00 Cant hurd a player with example 20 million But when he dies bie the hands of the player with 20 million He wil get lots of KI like:
From 700 00 To 1 million or something like thad

Best answers
no if they made it exacly like the show it realy wouldnt be unbalanced coz nobody wud go krillin or wat ever and if it was like the show itll be more funner ;) but who cares i like the game how it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom