Reading Week - Let the drinking commence

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's official - I'm done for the week. I have a pair of skis, two dozen of Nova Scotia's finest India Pale Ale, and a whole week to fill with copious amounts of drinking and debauchery. I even have apple pears.

This week is going to be epic.

Anyone else done yet, or are you poor sobs still stuck in class?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. A whole week of doing nothing at all.

... It just doesn't sound so special anymore since I don't do anything anyway. Even when I'm supposed to.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just finishing my reading week, actually.

Unfortunately, my reading week followed suit with the name. I've been pinned down by three exams the week I get back, followed by another two the week after that. I was, definitely, not poised to enjoy my reading week >_>

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reading week started yesterday for me at 4:00 (when my last class for the week ended), I have a lot of work to do, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to relax as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm reading a book for recreational purposes.

Best answers
This might only be in the U.S. or College, so I don't really know, but what is this magical sounding "Reading Week"?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh? my mates get a reading week a few weeks before their exams usually, i thought it was a Uni thing?

Best answers
It's the Canadian version of spring break.
Really? I live in BC and I get spring break, in the middle of march, but no reading week.... weird.

It might be a every province past BC sorta thing...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? I live in BC and I get spring break, in the middle of march, but no reading week.... weird.

It might be a every province past BC sorta thing...
Judging by your birthday in your profile, you don't go to University or College.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah, I'm not on break until mid march. Not like I'm taking so many classes that it stops me from getting blasted when I want to. I just don't want to very often. It gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom