Read .

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol atleast the forum is alive ^^
would you prefer seeing the last post being made like a week ago?

and about the flaming...
all that i can see is that ppl have to learn to relax and let things go =p
There's no point trying to change the way ppl post cause you can't ^^
just laugh with it and get on with whatever you are doing...

and also isn't your steamusername almost as unique as steamid?
as far i know you can't change it and if you can i'd like to know how tbh.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For someone who claims he doesn't speak his mind in obnoxious ways, I'm a little surprised about how you handled responding to me. I'll bite, though.

2003 is 2 months. Congratulations.

K.

This is sad, you didn't even read what I said.

Oh, were you talking to Hlev? Because that's what I thought, and posted accordingly, work on your reading comprehension.

He's not starting shit, it was a passing statement of a fact and you're being a child about it, he has no hostilities with me, but "everyone at once", we'll go with that.

Trying to improve your communication skills, but your reading comprehension needs work as well.

I'm done here, you aren't worth it.
Your join date is September 2003, but you've only been back for about two months. I apologize for being vague, but that is what I was referencing.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't really care about how long you've been here or how long you have been back. I'm not that crazy about seniority, but if you're going to come here and talk about things as if you know what you're talking about, then I'm going to call you out on your bullshit. While it may seem like hleV was making a harmless comment, if you knew the history of him and I (and just him in general, I suppose), then you would know that he's not just making an innocent comment. Me calling him out on him being a **** by going against his beliefs was because at the time, it seemed like he was going against his beliefs (and while I can't fully prove that he was, it's noticeable to me that he still does believe in what I was talking about). I had recalled previously seeing him dub the number of the release the same as I did just recently, and multiple years before. Despite that, he called me out on being "wrong", despite likely believing that I was in fact correct by saying 1.3.

My "everyone at once" comment may have been confusing, so allow me to clarify. I'm aware that he has no issues with you, but if it's not me he has issues with, then it's someone else. My point was, he can't handle co-existing with people on this forum without being so hostile towards at least one person. If you or anyone else would like to prove me wrong, feel free to do so.

The bit about reading comprehension was me being retarded on my end, and I apologize for that. I simply got confused.

As for the bit about the Steam ID's, I also got that confused because the way you block people from playing the game is by blocking their Steam ID's. Either way, I found that what dutchmeat said was inappropriate and I simply debunked his bullshit to prevent and confusion from someone who is either gullible or doesn't have a perfect grasp on the English language and would think that he was being serious. And just for clarification, I'm aware that he stated a fact by saying that nobody said anything about Steam ID's. I was referring to another thing when I pointed out him going against his beliefs.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom