Rate the sig ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm tis good, but set ur nick a bit higher and lefterERERER.

Over all it's good but try playing a bit with the Hue/Saturation of ur brush layer (maybe make it greenish or something)

Best answers
ya i would change the font maybe make the render a bit darker ovrall good effort 8/10 also there is a sig section for this :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the super high quality picture (WHERE THE HELL DOES EVERYONE GET THESE HIGH QUALITY PICTURES?!?!?!) erhemmm *cough*

only thing I dont like about it is the grey background, I would make it a light to medium green (not dark).

Best answers
ya well this isn't my best work .... the bg ... well i was to bored to make it green ... the font .... ahh ... bored ... this isn't by best work .... it's something i did in less than 10 minutes for criyng outloud .... ohh and not all of the pictures ( stocks ) are high quality ... a good gfx artist knows that you can actualy make the stock look better than it's original form ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I know I can easily make something look greater in quality (A guassian blur here and a blending mode there) but most pictures people use in sigs still look beter than anything I can find. =\

Best answers
well mabe your a lil unlucky on finding stocks ... lol .. ohh and i used a brolly stock cuz i love the charachter ... and i hope they will add broly in esf 1.3

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
well mabe your a lil unlucky on finding stocks ... lol .. ohh and i used a brolly stock cuz i love the charachter ... and i hope they will add broly in esf 1.3
They won't.

But, I can't see the sig, at least not anymore, from what i've seen of it, it looks pretty good.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3/10 I r like stock but I hate the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom