Rare PS bug

Best answers
I guess its rare ive neva seen it b4 or seen it posted, anyway, I charged a Gen beam and fired it and the other player blockedand we started a PS, I overpowerd him easy then got hit by a beam so I went into pinball mode anf bounced arnd the map, and I guess it must have been the blast that broke the PS rules cuz the other guy flew away and started to fight other ppl while I was still in the PS still with a beam attached to the guy a few kills later he came after me and KHH'd me and did no dmg so I decided to kill myself after 5 mins in console which detonated the map and yay 15 kills for me. Here is a picture of it.

You can see im in a PS with him and you can see his free movement as the beam takes a sharp 90dg turn... oh and hes throwing a KHH at me :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off this is a bug. Second is this was also a bug in 1.1 not exactly the same but similar. Nothing you can do about it until they decide to fix it. best bet. dont ps ;)

PRJ

Best answers
I think this bug was gonna be Fixed in 1.2.1 because i tought i saw that in the Fix bug list site that was up for a while.
So just wait for 1.2.1 for better PS :)

Best answers
I do lots of PS and its the 1st time ive ever seen it, ive been playin since 1.1 too

Best answers
Lol its happened to me alot so it isn't exactly rare to me anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom