Rapid Disc Fire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... discs suck, period,

Ok, i know that in 1.3 the discs will be faster, that may make them alot better, but still.

I think that you should be able to throw alot of little dics really fast like krillin did when he was fighting frieza.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say yes, you can probably just avoid them all with a single teleport anyways -.-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last I heard my suggestion to increase disc speed was being considered if not implemented. The more you charge up the Destructo Disc the more speed it should have on it, to the point where it's difficult to avoid if you don't see it right away. I don't think shooting multiple discs is the solution to the discs kind of sucking, but I don't think it would be a cheap attack if it left you vulnarable for a while afterwards.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the disk is already a lame attack so wy make it even more lame?

Best answers
niobe said:
the disk is already a lame attack so wy make it even more lame?
becaus its easy to escape from it.. just teleport.. and yes i think krillin needs to be able to do just 1 big disc (they way its now) and like 3 small ones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg you cant hit a moving target, how is it lame.

Dont even have to teleport just press "A"

Multiple discs would make this game cool.

Same with renzoku, it would make the game much more appealing, it might promote the use of energy attacks other than melee spamming.

Or maybe, you could stop the spamming with abunch of discs thrown at the spammer :)

Best answers
Yes, I agree. Throwing multiple disc will be a good idea. But how will it work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno, like the way the current renzoku works, that would be cool, like charge one big disc, then after wards toss like 3-7 little mini discs.

3-7 random guess, since odd numbers are more interesting.

Best answers
Want lame?
Make it so when you try and block a disk (Splitting) it goes into a advanced melee like thing and you have to dodge every one of the disks or you die
(Like Frieza did when Krillen pulled the stunt for the first time and chopped off his ((8000th)) tail)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about a secondary function
first mouse:first disk from left hand
second mouse:second disk from right hand
so you can just keep on alternating between disks, you can get a pretty fast pace with the new faster charge time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be cool...

LoL dru that would be pretty damn annoying ah ha ha, but it would be kind of cool in a way.

Best answers
Kind of cool but...
Lag =Death.
Disk + Launching into melee type thing = Lag
Disk + Block = Dead no matter what...
Unless they excluded randomised arrows ...
Ahh what do I care no dev's gonna read this anyway XD

Best answers
i think it be cool if it was more liek gokues sprit bomb, u use main to charge a large one with good paced power depending on how much u charge it, and with teh other mouse button (right mouse) you would shoot 2-6 2 being lowset charge, 6 being max charge at a medium speed, id say like it would take like 15-25 seconds to get from one side of esf city to the other, and if youv'e ever played the orignal esf, i beilive it used to be 3 fired in rapid sucession.

Best answers
why dont they make Freiza's Kienzan (thats the disc's btw) homing, like in the show and BFP?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because people are silly. And as soon as some1 got killed by it you would hear OMFG DISCING NOOB YOU h4x DIE JEW!

Oh well, the current discs all suck in general, your lucky to even buff a trans kill, the discs move so damn slow.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
15-25 ? isnt is slow enough for you?

maybe 5 seconds...
you've got a point maybe between 5-10 seconds but it shouldnt be much faster than it is now because your launching like 6 on a full chrage, so if ur close up its very effective but it shouldnt be able to hit somone on teh other side of the area, its used more as a sneak attack tactic in the show like a finishing move after ki balls. :devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say if you want the disks really lame and cheap then when you have freiza or cell use the distructo disk it should home in really well and you have to dodge/run/telport like crazy just to avoid it. MWUAHAHAHA and if you were good you could do what Goku did and have the disks cut the person who sent it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom