Random thought I had....

Best answers
OK, my bro came back with his DBZ DVDs and well, I decided to watch them because early DBZ is the shiz

but thats not what I'm gonna suggest like Yajirobe mode where you cut off Vegeta's tail D:
----
What I was thinking is turning a beam at a 90 degree angle in an INSTANT.

Now it people will think "OMG what about the kamehameha!!! IT SI TEH OVARPOWERED!" but here's how it will work

Since you are going to turn it in an instant, you'll have to burn a bit of Ki to turn it, so now you have one solution. But 2 new problems appear :

1) New button to bind : Most likely a problem for ME since I haven't played for who knows how long. I suppose binding it to C wouldn't be a problem.

2) Detontating : BIG problem here. So here's a suggestion to sort of fix this. Of course, this isn't the best way to fix it, you can think of a way too.

To try and fix detonating beams, maybe have the beam sort of thin out who you don't have any ki? After all, a full charged kamehameha and turning it around will cost a lot of Ki until SSJ. SJJ is another story which is why I need a few ideas.

Now my brain is all thinned out...this is what I get for posting an idea when I just wake up :/

Best answers
uhh it kinda would b a prob to bind that key to C if your were to do that you would block out the change char... its binded to C mayb like the < botten i dont think that is bond to any thing ... and ways i think that is a great idea....

Best answers
ya i guess so ... but , i havent seen it in the list of commands... but its not like i looked 4 it ... still like your idea

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well since u cant move when fiiring a beam why not duble tap the direction buton like the new swoop sistem

Best answers
Well, I thought that first but then one thing came to mind :

Coding issues

Who knows, maybe the game will confuse the 2 commands (dbl-tap swoop and quick beam turn) and make the game crash. I really haven't touched code for a long time but I can see what could happen given what happened last time :\

Maybe it could turn your PC on you and set everything to stuff you don't want. Who really knows?

BTW no I don't code in C++ I code in C, and I quit a long time ago :(

Best answers
You know i thought it was a good idea but then i thought about it more and well....we dont really need a 90 degree angle beam....you know how HARD that would be to actually hit somone with it and anyway to burn up that much ki....well heres an example...
I fire a blue beam at esfnoob to freak him out i 90degree 30 feet away from him which burns like 20 ki so now im at 70/100 ki (i also lost some from firing it)
Now i have to 90degree it again to get it going strait which burns 20ki now im at 50/100 ki.
NOW i have to 90 degree it again to get it going at him again...which brings up another problem what would determine which way (left or right) the 90degree beam would go??? another bind????:(
Oh yah now i burned another 20 ki and now im down to 30/100 ki (THIS IS SAYING I DIDNT GET HIT WITH ANYBEAMS OR MELEE IN THE WHOLE PROCESS)
And lets say i hit him finally.....i haveto charge up while ive shown the whole damn map where i am trying to 90 degree beam this guy....

See to many problems...o well...nice try though..

Best answers
I don't think there's too many problems, and the amount of ki it takes to turn it should depend on how large the attack is. Yumcha has an attack that is just a little ball of energy, but he can control what direction it goes in. It didn't seem too taxing for him.

And as for keys, don't forget that you have a numpad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of going through all of that trouble just so you could turn your beam 90 degree's a little faster? You can do it pretty quick yourself. I don't really see a point to this.

Best answers
The point is a beam (or beams or whatever) that you can control using a set of keys instead of it just homing to your mouse pointer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would make it much harder to control it, the way it is now is easy to use, and comfortable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me agrees with Phatslugga
it would make it even harder to control a beam

it wouldn't look good

there're 2 possibilitiees of beams
1. they're slow and hardly controlable: right click and donate them ... they have a huge explosion ... so need of a 90° turn

2. they're fast and good conrtolable: right click and shoot another one because they're quick charged and doesn't cost that much energy

it also would look weird if a SSJ Vegeta could give his FinalFlash an instant 90° turn

this suggestion isn't like in DBZ ... just Goku made it once with a KHH vs Radditz (this would unbalance the game) and Piccolo could do it with his scatter shots (possible in ESF)

the point of esf is, to hit the enemy ... and with beams is it, to choose a strong beam you can handle and hit the enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom