Raise The Sky Or We All Die!

Should the skies be raised?

• Yes, I am sick of hitting the ceiling of the map!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, waste of time.

• Undecided

• Total voters
Best answers
WHen I say this I dont think I am the only one. It gets quiet difficult to play this game in fly mode with such a small ceiling. You can so easily hit the top and when you do you can no longer fire beams and it greatly impairs your vision making you a helpless target.

You may think it will lag if you raise the ky but I have played in a few maps: dbz_cellgames, dbz_capsule, esf_orbit, and esf_grandkaiarena to be specific where the sky is quiet high and there is no change in my fps.

In dbz_capsule especially the sky is insanely high and it really brings out a great feeling of a sky fight because you can just keep going up and almost never hit the top and their are clouds and you are so high up that if you fall to the ground you will lose some damage unlike any official esf map.

So please vote what you think!

Best answers
thats a fair request it seems practical, hmm yes higher sky indeed

Best answers
i agree. its a really good idea and i dont see ne reason y the ceilings shouldnt be raised.

Best answers
Id love to see higher ceilings. Clouds would be excellent as well. Give you a feeling of great height. It would be much more like dragon ball. Yet another great suggestion for the improvement of this great mod.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
the ceilings are high enough, if you went any higher there would be some point where another ceiling gets you. Peple like to fight way up in the sky, so there will always be a ceiling to bother you

Best answers
im more worried about if the sky's were raised people would fly to the top of the map, out of sight, and kame or FF and nuke everyone below without a word of warning.

Best answers
id still like the ceilings raised. And a layer of clouds. And a cup of coffee

Best answers
That would be hell, going up really high and meleeing a bunch up people through the clouds and stuff...

Best answers
I think it would be great.
And where the **** is that cup of coffee?

Best answers
if the sky is raised it makes the level bigger for a start allowing more places to hide and making it harder to find whomever your are looking for, plus its like just having a map of open space, there is no point in having a well designed map with obstacles and scenery if it is just gonna be top high so everyone will just go into the open space and fight, not to mention you become a very easy target high in the air.

Best answers
the team could always make a sky level what is nothing but sky, just massive open space! That would be great hey I could make that map if anyone wants...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree ,one map that is huge in more then enough ,not every map should be made skyhigh.

Best answers
Its silly to use gameplay bugs as an excuse to not raise the sky. Beam and melee sniping are alreayd current problems that need to be solved, so if you were one of the posters with that reasoning your claim is invalid.

All they need to do is fix the scouter up and make it a little more advanced meaning the following: u can detect players all across the map, the player indication square gets larger when someone is charging up a beam or in a swoop, and the square begins to shrink when someone is firing.

Thats how to solve those silly problems. So from now on nobody can use the pointless excuse of increasily beam and melee sniping which is already a painfully high annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom