Ragnarok Online

Best answers
Yay 3 months are just about done if Gravity follows there promise through the first week in November its comin back!!:laff:

Best answers
You know how it is with Ragnarok, they say something like that...then another 2 weeks is added on.... don't get your hopes up....

Best answers
In ur dreams RO Roxor's yours and mine 1337 soxor's!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes in my dreams its good because it sucks in reality

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why play that crud when u can buy one of the GOOD mmorpg's

again.... SWG ALL THE WAY :\ i wish it would come out allready.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like ro because it is free. I hate how you have to buy a game for $60 (canadian) then have to pay more to play it. That is bs! But I dont think Ro will be coming back at all and if it did you will most likely have to play to play :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
play to play :\
nice typoo_o

paying for a game a month does sucks but think about it

1. ur paying for a game that will last years
2. If they did not get paying they would not be able to run servers
3. if they did nto get paying they would not be able to get rich and live happy lives!:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they could still run the servers i mean come on people host deidated 24/7 hl servers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
they could still run the servers i mean come on people host deidated 24/7 hl servers
;/ yes but u can host a dedeicated hl server with a 56k now days lol, SWG will have 100s of servers with oc-43 connetions im sure:shocked:

Best answers
ro had a good idea, but horrible execution...i mean it was made by a cheap ass horrible korean company named gravity whos main gm and rep is an illiterate dumb ass named christy...lol...

i mean come on...whats its most common name? lagnarok? and besides that its unstable as hell, and cant support the amounts of people that play it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gamesage2000
i mean come on...whats its most common name? lagnarok? and besides that its unstable as hell, and cant support the amounts of people that play it...
When you 1st start the game, you are in a court yard, u have to go into a castle too "register" then u get teleported to the world.

but...

when i joined there was about 100 or so ppl in the out side area just camping, i asked why they said to gointo the castle...

I went in and i chould not belive the stupidly of the people there, there was 100s (i mean 1000s) of people, no one chould move, and this guy u need to reg with was getting swamped by ppl so it was not working (he was an a.i) so no one was going no where, some ppl outside made a line, but it solved nothing, since everyone inside was just pushing, yelling abuse, swearing.;/

Best answers
What in beta 1 or 2? And RO got a new helper who knows american Rex :p And the IRO should be going for atleast 3 months before retail and pay to play. any other questions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RO is fun for the first 5 minutes. And that's only because it has nice smooth animated characters. Like Tactics.

But then you finally realize, "Wow! This game has no point at all!" And that's it.

It just doesn't have what it needs to hold your attention. It tries to throw in jobs and all that but it doesn't work out well. SWG will be good. But of course i'm not buying that either because I am not going to pay for it when I can just get Everquest and it would be the same. Only reason SWG seems good is because of the Jedi factor. And you have like what, a trillionth of a chance of getting it? And the first Jedi won't be around till about 4 years after release anyways.

FFXI though will be worth it if it holds up to it's name, and MMORPG's can be free, it's the same as websites, advertisements, I wouldn't mind going into my inventory and seeing a bar at the bottom selling XBox Magazine subscriptions if I didn't have to pay $18 a month Canadian.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
RO is fun for the first 5 minutes. And that's only because it has nice smooth animated characters. Like Tactics.

But then you finally realize, "Wow! This game has no point at all!" And that's it.

It just doesn't have what it needs to hold your attention. It tries to throw in jobs and all that but it doesn't work out well. SWG will be good. But of course i'm not buying that either because I am not going to pay for it when I can just get Everquest and it would be the same. Only reason SWG seems good is because of the Jedi factor. And you have like what, a trillionth of a chance of getting it? And the first Jedi won't be around till about 4 years after release anyways.

FFXI though will be worth it if it holds up to it's name, and MMORPG's can be free, it's the same as websites, advertisements, I wouldn't mind going into my inventory and seeing a bar at the bottom selling XBox Magazine subscriptions if I didn't have to pay $18 a month Canadian.
I agree with you about 2 of things u said, FFXI should be worth the wait, and RO has no point to it, but i dont agree about SWG

theres alot of things u can do on swg's, thats whats cool about it, not cos u can be a jedi, if i wanted that, i would buy jk2 (ohh wait i have) and waiting 4 years for a jedi is BAD? No!, haveing a mmorpg when everyone and there mothers are jedis would be crap, also u dont choose to be a jedi as a class, u have to work on a very big skills table to get the skills u need to become a jedi, you also have have to learn things like how to make light sabers, how to repair them, etc etc.

Best answers
I guess only certain people have taste for it and the actual ability to BELIVE in something or someone!:rolleyes:

Best answers
you have a good point there hehe, but i dont know about ffxi...it bombed in japan, its gonna take longer to get here cause of that...plus swg looks so sweet

tepus is right, its not just the jedi abilities that make the game, its called "star wars GALAXIES for a reason you know :p

the point of that game is not to be a jedi deathmatch, its to take part in life in the star wars universe...some people will be merchants, traders, mechanics, bounty hunters, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom