Ragnarok Online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is Lethal_Vegetto since his RO thread was closed for no reason at all, so im starting anouther one, meh, lets talk about RO

I deleted my swordy to make way for a merchent to buy all my stuff cheaply

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My lvl 19-ish thief....bleh, I need to play that game more instead of constantly hanging around the wuss zones \o/

Best answers
lol Magus never new that you hang around the wuss zones lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t, I wuv gravity

So who is gonna pay, its $12 a month if you use CC, Im paying, you keep your user btw, no charater whipe this time

Best answers
The beta version is finished, and everybody must go and pay if you want to play the game further.
*Rolls his eyes*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beta is in no way finished. but yes we will have to pay. im ganna pay the $12 a month. im to close to priest not to

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dangit... right as I was about to finish my download too...

/me whips out a stilleto and repeatedly stabs his cruddy 56k modem

In the future if I were to ever get broadband(I know I will sooner or later), I wouldn't mind paying to play Ragnarok Online.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the thing is if ur gonna pay the 10+$ then u may as well just go for a better rpg

cause if ur gonna pay then u should get a really good mmorpg like swg or world of warcraft or eventualy matrix online

Best answers
They should make two kind of sign ups.
Gold and Free.
Gold has more features, while Free has less features just like the other many Mass multiplayer games.

I was about to like the game and the news flash hit my face like when I was playing in midnight.
Well, if the game is going to be improved more I won't mind paying for it.
Besides, running servers isn't free either and when you pay for it, you are paying for your own servers and gameplay.
(Not literally ment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom