rage bar

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have heard of talk that each charcter will get an ability that they can use

well i have thought of a way they can use these abillities and what they can be :

vegeta

rapid genric balls & or Energy punch (for those of u who have played log2 u would know the attk

goku

kk attk

gohan

rage (form what i heard get's unlimited ki juring a struggle , i reckon some buttons should be put in for that , say 3 randoms and 2 basic ones)

trunks

sword furry (in melee it could be done , can't think of a way this could be done , but i will think of a way for an attk like this to be used)

piccolo

not sure ?

buu

his regenarating attk is a bit unfair , if buu is playable as a charcter in esf then there should be a sensu beans in more maps in esf (i reckon buu should stick with regenaration)

tien

psychic blast attk (those psychic blasts he used to hold cell down with)

frieza

not sure?

now the methoad of how they could be used. u could have a bar called rage bar , and that could build up juring game play , u could make it a bit harder then ki to rasie i guess. u could make it that these attacks would drain ki and drain the rage bar a bit

let's say u where vegeta and u usaed a rage attack , the ki cost could be high , plus toll on youyr rage bar , let's say half the rage u built up (of course your rage bar should be full to do a rage attack) also , it could rise when u tranform maybe , not much thou

i'm sorry if this doesn't make sense , if u don't understand it , i will explain myself a little more

anyway

critz/comments ?

Best answers
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
goku kk attk
tien psychic blast attk (those psychic blasts he used to hold cell down with)
em what do you mean by that kk attk?
psychic blast attk: wasn't this tribeam he used against cell?

well... i kinda agree with there should be an ability for everyone
but not sure how it would work really
you need to use alot of keys already too :talk:
some key combination of the keys that are in already would be nice
except for those keyboards with a limit of 3 keys being pressed at the same time... (like mine ;( )

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try using the search button next time please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom