• I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf team is fully capable of picking new charaters when they want to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So are you saying, Hibiki, is there's no point in having this thread? That any suggestion written about new characters will be completely overlooked because the team can do it on their own? Is this forum merely for telling people things they should have read in the manual, posting screenshots, and reporting bugs?!

Best answers
Another thing:

MAYBE if krillin was able to transform in to mystic, he might have surpassed Goku's Powerlevel.

But in the game i surpass about 3 Goku's their powerlevel....

So they do think ahead, and radditz could be a great player (or Nappa :D)

Best answers
i think esf team shoul first finish work on the characters currently in the game ... and after that , tehy will maybe add some new

Best answers
i don't want any of these people added, however there is one i want added!alas, i don't beleive he has a single named attack . damit i want Brolly! he kicks more ass than anyone else ever! he freakin takes on 4 ssj's!at the same time! if they hadn't have givin their power to goku letting him(in my oppinion)ascend then brolly would have killed them all and destroyed the universe! it would be fun also to play w/ him b/c he looks like 10x cooler than everyone else.needless to say my favorite character is Brolly.

Best answers
uhh evil gohan,all we are sayin' os that we need more characters.

Id even take yajerobie,just so we can have someone new to use.....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMHO, the team should just finish the current chars and move on to the custom ones. If they're gonna make up stuff (like for radditz) then they may as well just start with the custom characters.

As for the comment on why frieza is here... Lets see, he was the main bad guy for a while. Had WAY more eps than radditz.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Raditz is a good character but he has a small part in the plot. If they were going to have a new character in it would probly be tien. They show some of his moves throughout the series. the best one is when he's keeping cell in the hole. Anyway.
Raditz only attacks sound stupid and he is not a very main character. If he went ssj 3 his hair would be to big to fit on the screen. and if he went ssj or ssj 2 would his hair get smaller or would it just stick up. And for nappa. If he went super saiyan you could only tell from his eyebrows or when he powers up/turbo. If the esf team was going to add in some more people it would be and android or one of the other dbz team. Nail (Namek guy) wouldn't get in. He doesn't do any moves and just makes piccolo more powerfull. So for thiese reasons thats why radits shouldn't be in the mod.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me shakes head

you people are never pleased. gotenks is probably the only one who will be added for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not too sure about Gotenks.
But with all the voting and complaints + Idea I hear for
Tienshinhan. Im pretty sure he will be added into ESF And when he
is....

THEY BETTER MAKE HIM WITH HIS MAJIN BUU SAGA OUTFIT...
sorry. nuff said. buh bye

Best answers
^^ I agree... Tien is underrated and has pretty good attacks... enough outfits and a good look... Plus there's no moment in DBZ where Krillin is more powerfull then him... Think of Tien as in between Krillin and Piccolo. At times in the series he's matching piccolo and even a little stronger... but in the end he's slightly weaker then Piccolo but much stronger then Krillin. THEREFORE... He should be in the game

Best answers
Why Radditz? Hes such a noob. I'd prefer someone who is emore involved int he series like Dende, or Tien, or Yamcha. Dende could be a very strategic character espeically for clan matches, the healer and overlooker of everything that is going on. Radditz is crap, I rather have Nappa or some siabamen.

Best answers
Originally posted by devey54
Raditz ki attacks.... (This is information from DBZ:Burdokai) Double Sunday, Fantastic Monday (monday is his strong ass, hard hitting, your dead attack)

i no they sound corny but wtf? Its what the DBZ:Burdokai came up with and that game is great

later
Devey54 aka. IlikePie
LOL he said burdokia! its Budokai, not burdokai, not budiokai, not budiokaya, not budowki, its BUDOKAI

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dende? LOL. Slow flying little 4 foot namek who can't fight. He'd have like 10 hp and he'd get eaten for dinner. You get HP by eating dende, because he's a flying pillow, and then you laugh at the noob who chose him, and then you pat ESF on the back for adding in such a useless little munchkin :D

Best answers
Well Radditz will be a bad addition to the game.
I heard a while a back a suggestion from Farago about having tien and chaoutzu as one character,i think that was a pretty good idea.
Obviously since i want Brolly in the game so badly they will not put him in since hes a movie character and he has no attacks that are named lol.Someone should just make a brolly model and replace freeza form 2 in the game since brolly is so gigantic.
From What I Have Seen,I Think Gotenks Might Be Added In the game,Well maybe.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I'd SO much rather have Tien alone than have that diminutive little mime THING floating around me, even if he gave me the extra 4k power level that he has. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom