• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
I want raditz in game! he is the 2nd pure sayain we see in DBZ, and sets off the whole saga!

Granted he dies in like 4 episodes into the show but hey, if tien and those damned nameks can be brought back to life, why the hell cant he?

feel free to post attributes (i am downloading the first couple dbz shows to find his attacks)

Best answers
If Raditz were to return in the show, he would be owned in about a nanosecond. He was actually very weak, but at that time Goku was weaker. Of course, you oculd just make him stronger...

Best answers
hes gonna look dumb with his long hair, i have yet to see a great ssj3 hair model plus modelers will have to use old reference pics of him and that usually leads to dumbness.. and he has no transformations

Best answers
Raditz ki attacks.... (This is information from DBZ:Burdokai) Double Sunday, Fantastic Monday (monday is his strong ass, hard hitting, your dead attack)

i no they sound corny but wtf? Its what the DBZ:Burdokai came up with and that game is great

later
Devey54 aka. IlikePie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To hell with budokai as a reference source <_<

Radditz... never transforms. He's weak, has no named ki attacks in the show, and he dies in like 4 episodes. He just couldnt be in it. It'd be like adding in Dodoria. , or Pui Pui, or Kui. Standard, pathetic grunts that talk a lot more than the other grunts.

Best answers
Raditz would be ok if he had transformations. But he would look like gohan did when he went SSJ for the first time. Basically a SSJ3 with a fraction of the power. His attacks could be cool like Double Beamer, Watch the birdy and that but not really that great.

Best answers
he has "Keep your hands on the birdie", and thats it:cry:

remember, he tried to use it against piccolo twice?

Mog

Best answers
why raditz? androids, dabura or even garlic jr would be better. :p
i think if esf were to decide to put in a new char it should be picon cos hes cool and has several signature moves (hyper tornado & thunder flash)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think tornado would really work out as a move, cool as it is.

Best answers
I pretty much agree with Hitokiri here, though I wouldn't argue if he was put in.

By the way, Hitokiri, nice name. ;)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it was "Keep your eyes on the birdie" and he also got his ass kicked by a little 4 year old he's pathetic. :p

Best answers
Name his moves?

my pleasure!

Double Sunday
Saturday Crush
Exiting Year
Weekly Special
Day Crush
Dynamite Monday

There you go :D

And they where made by Akira if im not mistaken and transelated here in FUNimation,there for they are real!

and hes powerfull (hes a saiyan),And like ESF says they dont have to be TRUE to the show so they can make him as strong as they like!

Since they wont add Mr.Satan (One of my Favorite Characters) Radittz will do just fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lemme put it this way

name one ki attack he actualy used in the show/manga

Best answers
They said it's not completely based on the show i think......

but krillin has no transformations and he's weak too, if Radditz was still alive he would surely have been strong, cuz goku was weaker and ended up like some dozens of millions higher... so if radditz would train etc, he would be strong too, he IS a Sayjin

Best answers
:\

wtf do you meen raditz was week? The only reason he died is because of gohan and his "anger power".

Granted he was weaker than Vegeta but if he had as much time as goku and vegeta to train, then there is no reason he couldnt become ssj. I meen ssj isnt exactly an exclusive club, even the half bloods like trunk, gohan, and goten can do it...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Please stop this....No damn Raditz in this game !!!

He can´t do any useful attacks, ooh maybe a ki beam...

Best answers
Raditz should definetly be in the game, first off, he rox, hes Goku bro dammit, and hes got plenty of ki attacks look at dbunlimited a cool db website they've got a nice list of all moves for all chars. they also mention Trunks having masenko (which i've seen) and Kamehameha, so if he needs more moves..there ya go

Scruffie

S
I like Raditz as a character.

I know he has about one Ki attack and no transformations, but it would be pretty cool.

He probably end up being a better character than Krillin, who sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom