Radar

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok we all know the scouter ok????? :) I sugest for Android18/17 for not putting them radar because they can sense !!!!!!!
-If a bigger power is rising a yellow blow should split the image in two like in DBZ!!!! :D
-For the Giniy force they would have radar and I have an ideea ...when a bigger power is rising the scouter will sense it and it will stay at him like in the series and it would say your name your power your skill ...etc :D ....and for the others Celll didint have scouter ...neither GOKU ,VEGETA just in the sayan saga ,Frieza just in 1st form ,krilin doesnt have,Picolo doesnt have,Trunks,BUU,Gohan,Tien doesnt have, so im sugesting this so the game would be more HARD :D this guys shouldnt have SCOUTER just the GYNIU FORCE to have and frieza 1 st form and others to have sense :D What do you think? :yes:

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Ok we all know the scouter ok????? :) I sugest for Android18/17 for not putting them radar because they can sense !!!!!!!
-If a bigger power is rising a yellow blow should split the image in two like in DBZ!!!! :D
-For the Giniy force they would have radar and I have an ideea ...when a bigger power is rising the scouter will sense it and it will stay at him like in the series and it would say your name your power your skill ...etc :D ....and for the others Celll didint have scouter ...neither GOKU ,VEGETA just in the sayan saga ,Frieza just in 1st form ,krilin doesnt have,Picolo doesnt have,Trunks,BUU,Gohan,Tien doesnt have, so im sugesting this so the game would be more HARD :D this guys shouldnt have SCOUTER just the GYNIU FORCE to have and frieza 1 st form and others to have sense :D What do you think? :yes:
no.. Wouldnt work out I thing ^^ I wouldnt mind just keep on following one player on the server.

for the rest, It might be a good idea, but some ppl like myself are already used to play with scouter so it might be pretty hard in the beginning, but Im pretty positive that you could overcome it in notime.. but ofcourse there are ppl who doesnt use scouter at all just like grega ^^ so yeah, I would have to agree with the rest of the suggestion, gj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks man :D yeah when I train I dont use my scouter too but when I'm playing with people I use the scouter :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not make the scouter beter like if you detec a person on the scouter you will hear the scouter sound and some arrow on the scouter will idicat you to the direction to be more dbz is the scouter (Scouter it's the game radar)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why this hasn't been done, is actually the same reason why you can't lower or raise your powerlevel. This game is fast paced, and if you had some kind of sense which is harder than a simple scouter, you would unbalance the game and also make the game slower paced. Why change it anyway? The scouter works good enough, and changing the whole system just to be a little bit closer to the show because person A, B, C never had scouters...nah, just leave it like this.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it works just fine O.O

Why bother to change it O.O

Best answers
Yea i use the scouter quite often don't cange but maybe modifiy everyone so that it's not just sayain scouter for like buu he should have a scouter that has a buu outline around it and stuff. and for the others to... i don't really care but it wouldbe nice to just have the plain old scouters.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the scouter needs to do is locate people andshow how strong they are. Its true, for player mode it might be cool to show their pl numerically, but otherwise its fine. Having a yellow bar split over the screen everytime someone gathers energy (in other words, almost every two seconds) would be extremely annoying and would distract from gameplay. A sound indicating a large change in PL (a Transformation, or somebody gaining an energy boost from the Dragonballs) might be a better idea. Otherwise the scouter serves its purpose, and I think it'd be unfair to give certain players the advantage by having some not have scouters.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrm I think the PLayers should only be visible on the scouter when they use ki.. example when charging a beam, swooping or powering up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom