radar suggestions

Best answers
how about on youre radar you can see ki attacks coming at you and since of the after image how about when one per son teleport here is 2 dots, 1 for the player ,one for the afte image , and after the after image fades so does the dot on the radar

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's making the radar far too complicated. In the show it was used to detect powerlevels and where a person was.

The radar doesn't need that many functions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with Evil trunks on this one.

The radar would be too full of dots and you couldn't realy know which dot is the real thing.

It would be nice tho for the attacks and stuff to apear........In a line form (couler included)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rikku-boy said:
how about on youre radar you can see ki attacks coming at you and since of the after image how about when one per son teleport here is 2 dots, 1 for the player ,one for the afte image , and after the after image fades so does the dot on the radar
/me thinks in Vegetas Renzoku, Krillins ScatterBeam, Gokus huge SpiritBomb ... a one-big-dot-radar because a Vegeta uses Final Flash
in KI blobs, shields and lasers

the only thing you want to have is a 360° view ...

radars only could sense chars and their PLs (as it's in ESF) ... the main chars didn't need a scouter, because they could sense KI ... but this would unbalance the game too much
just keep it the way it is ;)

add: you can see beams in spectator mode ... damn this rocks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom