quick foreshortening pic

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was thinking of sumthin to draw for an excercise for Toby Inline forums, and an idea popped into my head along with a character design so i did a quick drawing and a quick shading (experimental)..... well here they are (two versions)

All crits and coments welcome, enjoy.......

Sorry, had to remove the link as no advertising is permitted.
Ryoko

Best answers
NOoOooOo *gets punched in the face* :fight:

What you should do is make his pants go with the twist cuz it just looks like his torso moved and his lower half didnt. Make his pants kinda have a wrinkles of twists n what not. And Maybe add more hair cuz its kinda creepy that he only has his front side and in the back he looks like hes bald lol. Put some more at the top of his head. Other than that its good. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The shaded one is niiiiiice!
No crits from me. Can't see anything wrong.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um thanks, but i dont see why you removed the link cuz its a tutorial site, not mine, and im not really advertising, im not too bothered though....

oh and the guy in the pic he's kinda stepping forward to hit you thats why he's like that and his hair blowing with the wind if you get what i mean... but i know what you mean :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow that is good you gots skilzz

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^
Dave's got mad skills. Another awesome drawing man, I would really love to see this one CG'd :D

Best answers
I like it a lot, and yea, you really should CG it. It would make it looks a lot better.

Best answers
NeLo said:
NOoOooOo *gets punched in the face* :fight:

What you should do is make his pants go with the twist cuz it just looks like his torso moved and his lower half didnt. Make his pants kinda have a wrinkles of twists n what not. And Maybe add more hair cuz its kinda creepy that he only has his front side and in the back he looks like hes bald lol. Put some more at the top of his head. Other than that its good. :yes:
Cmon your not listening Dave. I realize what he is doing. The top of his head with his hair is very thin and it lookes like hes going bald. Thats why i say add more hair at the top cuz then it would look bettah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry good dave, but the arm is smal and the hand i HUGE, and the distance isnt that big, and the hand get wider, i know a hand gets a lol wider, but not this big?

tell me if i r wrong,

GREAT job.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats what foreshortening is ment to be like that it looks small cuz if you hold your arm at that angle in the mirror you should see, ive just done it and i think the hand wasnt big enough.... oh well, and Nelo, i know what your saying, but that isnt all his hair its an outline of the first layer of hairs not all his hair, look in the pic and you'll see the outline around the hair, the strands are just me quickly shading it before i decided to scan it....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that a lot! Nice work as always. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom