Quick attakcs

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For every attack in DBZ, there was a quick "desprate" attack. like goku would summon a kamehameha verry fast (faster than the current charge attack bar for ESF) and then fire it.

I would reccomend (to make the beams even) to:

a)Make the blue/yellow/purple/green beam just a little bit stronger, but takes up the same ki as it does now. (for reasons that dbz players use this miscelanous attack many times and the more power the better)

b) have a quick attack that charges faster than the current bar on the attck charge bar.

c) once these quick attack limit are reached, they auto fire(thats the reason for them)

d) to ahve it take a bit of energy more than to the yellow bar attack, then to make it about the same as a small charge like that.

e) I would also reccomend a long Generic beam attack for much more damage.(also to help frieza)

f) these attacks can't be fast charged: Final Flash, Scatter Beam, DeathBall, Destructo disc, Frieza disc, Spirit bomb (cause it already has something similar), Kame Torps, Big Bang Attack, Finishing Buster. That leaves a beam for every character to use. (exept frieza, but he is kinda usless in the beam catagory)

If you have questions about this, please ask me.
This hasn't been tried beofre (I looked it up)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way

the current generic beams are fast enough and with the way the new melee works u wouldnt want a super fast firing quick attack cause it would be hella cheap to beat someone then suddenly unleash a super huge beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not making ESF a non-charging game ??? you select a weapon and can shoot it immediatly ...

the charging has a reason and it currently pretty balanced ... the longer a beam needs to charge, the stronger he is (but mostly slower, too)

if any char in DBZ made a quick attack it was a generetic beam or ball ... these are in ESF ... you can charge between 1 and 3 secs ... you can shoot a generetic beam and ball ... they're quickly charged, low damage, low ki cost and pretty fast
you don't need anything else
if you wanna have a beam which charged from 4 sec to 8 secs (just about), then use KHH or gallit gun ...

make a gene attack which needs longer to charge and more damaga ... WHY ??? then use any other attack ... there's no reason to make ESF a "melee - kiblast - gene attack" only game ... every char has it's own attacks ... this is a reason to choose one ... and not random and everyone is the same

btw: in DBZ ALL attack were huge ... even a fingerlaser could blow up a small island ... imagine in the Goku <> Piccolo fight (in DB) ... Piccolo destroyed a mountain ... then remember in the scene Piccolo fought A17 ... he almost used the sam attack whuch had same damage ... but it also looked like a uber-mega-ultra-super attack

MaX

Best answers
nre umm...no charge lets see...no lol..reason well...somone will just selecet spirit bomb sand boom boom boom gets 150 kills within 10 mins..so umm bad idea :)..

Best answers
And it would be very annoying if you get meleed down, you can use the 'super' attacks to finish anyone off that is on the ground.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the point. The deamage would be reduced siginficately, but a but stroger than generic beam(and definately a bit longer)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Still, that would make the gameplay kinda..suck, I don't like the idea. Waiting for the minimum charge of a generic beam is fine for me.

:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom