Questions

ImP

Best answers
whats the yellow bar above the ki bar?

is it possible to transform?

whats the latest version of esf?

can i explode my energy balls befor they hit where my aimer is at?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the yellow bar you speak of has been combined with another bar to form one bar. So your ki and PL are now in one bar.

You can transform. All characters have one transformation. But you never know about that ESF team. They like to surprise people.

The current version is Alpha 2.0. They are working on Beta 1 as we speak. There is no release date yet. NOTE:all information above deals with the new unreleased Beta.

In Alpha 2.0 you can explode your attacks before they reach their target. I'm not completely sure if they left that one in or not in the new version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They put it both together.I heared it was something else though.Guess its what you said.;) I think its still in why wouldnt it be in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, guys!! He's talkin about 2.0 cuz there is no yellow bar in the beta!! So, here are the real answers to ure questions!!

1. That is your powerlevel!! The higher the number, the stronger you are!!
2. No, it is currently not possible to transform in Alpha 2.0!! Although, you can download the SSJ Script 6.0 and look SSJ!! It also allows you to be many other characters that the alpha doesn't offer!! Get it at http://ssjscript.cjb.net/
3. Alpha 2.0
4. Yes, you can explode beams prior to reaching their target by pressing secondary fire(default=right click), but you cannot explode uncontrolable attacks such as the Big Bang!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
They are working on Beta 1 as we speak. There is no release date yet.
if u wish to make a thread, read the posts in it;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom