Questions

Best answers
Well i know that some one have asked this but i could not find a post.
well.
i wanna know about the beams.

is the beams going faster or just the same speed?

Teleport:
well if you teleport i think if you have 49 mil Pl. then you still can teleport 5-10 times.
i just wonder why they not could make so you can teleport futher everytime you get 1 mil in pl.
just need an answer.

flying:
is it faster or much faster or just the same?

Jumping: i have seen a movie 500pingmelle or seomthign and i saw that they jumped really high but. can you jump higher if you have turbo on?

i KNOW this is Noobs questions but its been about ½ year since i played it and checked suggestions Esf chat forums.
so please

Sound Artist
Best answers
Originally posted by USGogett@
Well i know that some one have asked this but i could not find a post.
well.
i wanna know about the beams.

is the beams going faster or just the same speed?

Teleport:
well if you teleport i think if you have 49 mil Pl. then you still can teleport 5-10 times.
i just wonder why they not could make so you can teleport futher everytime you get 1 mil in pl.
just need an answer.

flying:
is it faster or much faster or just the same?

Jumping: i have seen a movie 500pingmelle or seomthign and i saw that they jumped really high but. can you jump higher if you have turbo on?

i KNOW this is Noobs questions but its been about ½ year since i played it and checked suggestions Esf chat forums.
so please
Beams are faster.

I think the max i teleported was 13 times, but i used up the whole ki bar. So combined with flying, jumping, melee, and/or ki attacks that number varies. I believe you can teleport more with a higher pl rather than a lower pl.

Movement in general is much faster, yes that includes flying.

Jumping is now balanced, i think, you can jump at a decent hight and control how high you want to jump. I don't think boost or pl makes you jump higher.. however i could be wrong.

Mog

Best answers
about a year ago, just after alpha 2 came out, esf made a vid showing really high jumps (newjumps.avi)
these jumps were REALLY high... it showed vegeta jumping over tall buildings and i think it was done by pressing crouch and jump together like the long jump in half-life

anyway, i was just wondering what happened to these jumps and wether they're gonna be in the beta.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ermm Relax dude, it wasnt after alpha went out it was waaaay after that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cannot jump as high as it shows in the video anymore!! Altho, they use to have a super jump where u held crouch, and pressed jump and u jumped so f*ckin high!! :p

Best answers
Antoinne i love how you talk! You use exclamation points all over the place! It's funny as hell! lol :p

Best answers
well i'm d/ling the mod right now and was just wondering what its all about is it just deathmatch dbz style or is deathmatch rpg or what some please fill me in, and can you goe ssj when ever you want as long as you have lots of ki

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beta isn''t out yet...

the things u say will be implented in the beta

or ur a beta tester...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well actualy if u think about it all the movements are a lot slower... but because of the scale down they just seam faster

Best answers
hey Thnx i really got an answer on all.
thnx Antione Freedom.!
you guys are really AWESOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom