Questions

Best answers
I'm playing this mod for about a week but i still don't know a few things about the game :s

How does the wishes thing work? I heard something about a dragonball which can be found somewere on a map or something? Can someone explane it to me plz?

And how do u use the beans? It is supposed to heal, but nothing happens when i use it?!

Are there other special features that i may not yet discovered as a "ESFNOOB"? :D :\

greetz

Best answers
Capture all 7 or 8 dragonballs bring them too gether they are starting too glow the press i think the "b" BUTON the tadaa there is the dragon.

And those senzu beans u know it sure had them

Best answers
Dutch:

Als je begint al goku, gohan, ... heb je toch senzu bonen bij je? Kan je dien dan niet gebruiken ofzo?

English:

If you start as goku, gohan,.. u have some senzubeans in the inventory... so what do i have to do with it?

That wiches stuff... I've never seen any dragon balls before in a game!? Or is it just used in the capture 'the dragonballz' game mode? This might be a stupid question :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Deviloo
Dutch:

Als je begint al goku, gohan, ... heb je toch senzu bonen bij je? Kan je dien dan niet gebruiken ofzo?

English:

If you start as goku, gohan,.. u have some senzubeans in the inventory... so what do i have to do with it?

That wiches stuff... I've never seen any dragon balls before in a game!? Or is it just used in the capture 'the dragonballz' game mode? This might be a stupid question :p
If u play caPTURE THE DRAGONBALLS THEN THERE ARE DRAGONBALLS :p there are no dragonballs in free for all or something, and u are nor starting whit senzu beans u need too find them

Best answers
Whel i think all the maps have them, but i play it once on mt-side so that one i know 100% for sure,but it's too bugy for me:p

Best answers
Oh u don't start with senzu beans... But where can you find them ?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay first the dragonballs
You must activate "capture the Dragonballs mode" through the advanced menu on the create game menu. it will be in a little pulldown menu. there you can also change it to free for all which is a better mode if you are playing with bots(as they are still alpha and cannot yet distinguish friend from foe.)
when you get the game finally started, the dragonballs will show as orange dots on your scouter. look carefully sometimes you can't see them that well(especially on the darker maps). when you have gathered all seven, put them close together
and they will start to glow. when they glow, you push B(default) to summon the dragon. you will then get to choose three wishes, Strength(or power, i can't remember) which will increase your pl, Invincibilty which means you can't die for 30 seconds, or friendship where you get 2 wishpoints instead of 1.

The beans are really hard to find as the model for them is just a little low(or something) so you can't see them because the model is actually underneath the ground. when you do get beans, you can select them and primary attack makes you eat one, secondary lets you throw one. however, i've heard the beans will be taken out in the next patch so don't worry too much about those.

Best answers
You can't play Capture the dragon ball mode on every map, some maps don't have them, and there are a few that have the dragonballs but one or two is missing or in a place you cant normally get into. Here are the top 3 best maps for CTDB mode:

1. esf_cell_day
2. esf_cell_night
3. esf_afm

esf_river has dragonballs if you use that mode but one is underground or sometimes in a mountain.

If you downloaded the custom map called s2k_snakeway_v2 , that map has dragonballs and it works well on it, it also has senzu beans. It is the only map i have found senzu beans in and you can find them inside King kai's house under the table.

PS: why are they taking out senzu beans? I like them, they shouldnt take them out they should just fix the bugs they have and add them to more maps (ive only seen them in one map and that map isnt even a map that comes with the beta.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i play ESF online withing the first minute all of half life is turned off, for no reason it just cuts out???

Can someone tell my why and or an answer to this.:cry:

Best answers
Hi, im noob to ESF (i just got it yesterday), and i have to say its the best mod i have EVER played, keep the good work.
There's only one thing bugging me, and I maybe someone has already asked, but.....what's the difference between normal transformation and perfect transformation?
if its only that its faster to transform: it would be cool to add a very short animation or something, i think the power u need to do a PT its way too high just for that. if you already were going to do something about it in the next beta.....then just ignore me :D

cya!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mazinkaiser DX
what's the difference between normal transformation and perfect transformation?
if its only that its faster to transform...
it is...at perfect transformation-level you transform instantly

Best answers
try esf_geoarena

that map also has sensue beans
i now because i play that map the most with bots

Best answers
so far all the maps with DBs that i found are...

geoarena
cell_day
cell_night
afm
mtside

those are the only ones i know of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mazinkaiser DX
Hi, im noob to ESF (i just got it yesterday), and i have to say its the best mod i have EVER played, keep the good work.
There's only one thing bugging me, and I maybe someone has already asked, but.....what's the difference between normal transformation and perfect transformation?
if its only that its faster to transform: it would be cool to add a very short animation or something, i think the power u need to do a PT its way too high just for that. if you already were going to do something about it in the next beta.....then just ignore me :D

cya!
I could not agree more!! I used to play Bid For Power and English Bid For Power the tranformations in this game are unmatched by any other mod! The ESF team did a great job!!!:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom