Questions about 1.3

Best answers
I understand they are adding stamina, chars, etc.

But my questions are about the core of it:

1. Gameplay speed...1.2 kilt it. Can we expect the speed to be faster?
2. Tele delay are they keeping this in?
3. Combo system stops gameplay still in 1.2 this adjusted?
4. Knockbacks can we finally get rid of the hit cap and have the old kbs?
5. Can 18 gonna released with a nekkid avatar ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5. Certainly not, you were getting your hopes up now won't you :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinks said:
It will be faster, it was only slowed in 1.2 to make room for when futher transformations were added.

As far as I know it's not going anywhere. It was put in to prevent an exploit so don't be waiting for it to be gone anytime soon.

I don't get what you mean, but 1.3 should have revamped melee so don't worry.

I don't entirely know what you mean, but i'm assuming it's something to do with being able to hit more than twice. Which would be abused quite heavily so I guess the answer is no.

Of course she will.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Kama is lying, I'll wager the community will take one week to make one. If they can't make one in that time, we all fail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only you had Force Pit access you'd know if I was lying or not.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i certainly hope the 2 hit cap gets removed... and the tele delay could use some adjustments i think, there are much simplier ways to deal with the problem. Im gonna be writting up a design document for simple melee, hopefully that'll be considered.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i certainly hope the 2 hit cap gets removed... and the tele delay could use some adjustments i think, there are much simplier ways to deal with the problem. Im gonna be writting up a design document for simple melee, hopefully that'll be considered.
I don't. If it was then fights would take FOREVER to finish. It took about 4 hits in 1.1 to kill someone (4 or 5). So that's like 20-25ish hp for each hit. Now you have the double hit and all that. If you take that, it's about the same. So it works.

bapplebo said:
If Kama is lying, I'll wager the community will take one week to make one. If they can't make one in that time, we all fail.
He's lying! o/but not really

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinks said:
I understand they are adding stamina, chars, etc.

But my questions are about the core of it:

1. 1.2 was slower because like what kama said to make room for the higher transformations.
2. i believe so >_<
3. you mean after the prepunches they just stay there? i think darktooth is adding animations during this time but am not sure if they're stayin with the old system. read the sticky's for their future plans for melee
4. from what i understood from the melee outline, the 2 hit cap would be gone but every consecutive hit makes them fly back further, making it harder to keep hitting them.
5. uhh your mom >_< jk

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I don't. If it was then fights would take FOREVER to finish. It took about 4 hits in 1.1 to kill someone (4 or 5). So that's like 20-25ish hp for each hit. Now you have the double hit and all that. If you take that, it's about the same. So it works.
It only took 4 hits because of the amount of damage each hit did. It'd be great if it was possible to hit them more times without having to bounce them off a mountain, wall, or ceiling.

More hits = better combos

Best answers
Hrmm sounds like 1.2 with a new spin...I was hoping for 1.1 gamespeed with the goodies of 1.2. Like the new swooping, transformations, maps, etc. O well lets see what it entails. Wish they would remove the tele delay so we could whip up some good combos.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
It only took 4 hits because of the amount of damage each hit did. It'd be great if it was possible to hit them more times without having to bounce them off a mountain, wall, or ceiling.

More hits = better combos

indeed D: simple melee was also the only melee type available in 1.1, so in 1.2 they had to decrease the damage to put more emphasis on advanced melee. Personally i think there shouldnt be any hit cap in 1.3 as it has severely limited the gameplay in 1.2, but i do however think there should be more options available to the person in knockback available, though im not completely sure on my idea's yet so im gonna keep it to myself.

Best answers
Seriously 1.2 wasn't a bad release. It introduced a lot of great things to the game. Multi directional swooping, no targetting, graphics, etc. but I'm not gonna lie about the game seeming very geared down for ESF. What really turned me on to this game was the amount of control you had over your DBZ char. You still have that control in 1.2 but you are limited in what you can/can't do. I loved the 0 tele delay and the knock backs of 1.1, and the over all speed of the game. In 1.2 I love most of what they added: maps, multi swoop, wall jump, fix to beam jumping, the "idea" of adv melee. I just hope that they get adv melee to a point where it doesn't slow the game down as drastically as it does now, and I hope that they fix the game in terms of speed. They said the game was slowed down due to higher trans, but sometimes getting to trans 1x with some chars takes forever even for great players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom