Question

Best answers
Hey guys, I have a question regarding an old member of the ESF community, so I'll post it here since it's not really relevant to the game.

He's the guy who introduced me to ESF...he usually hosts his own server for a few friends of his. When I asked him why he didn't post on the forums, he said he "didn't want to get involved in this community again".

I was wondering if yall could give me some more info on this. His alias is Shao (at least it is now..probably was back then, too). Any of you know why he might be alienated with the community?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demonic Spoon said:
Hey guys, I have a question regarding an old member of the ESF community, so I'll post it here since it's not really relevant to the game.

He's the guy who introduced me to ESF...he usually hosts his own server for a few friends of his. When I asked him why he didn't post on the forums, he said he "didn't want to get involved in this community again".

I was wondering if yall could give me some more info on this. His alias is Shao (at least it is now..probably was back then, too). Any of you know why he might be alienated with the community?
No idea. I've seen a lot of members leave the community for their own personal reasons, it's nothing new as it's the same with many other communities. Besides, why do you want to know? Just ask him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't say I remember him. Most ppl leave esf simply because they don't follow the rules and feel singled out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Can't say I remember him. Most ppl leave esf simply because they don't follow the rules and feel singled out.
el oh el...like you? Except you're so sexy you stay with us right?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or people grow apart from this place like Lid

Best answers
Meh, that's bull :) I never really played ESF that much, I just liked modelling for it.. That was about 3 years ago I think, and I'm still here, and I don't even play ESF at all now :)

<3 the community

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom