Question

Best answers
Idk how off-topic this is, but I got a question ne way.

What do I do, I'm 16, going to be driving soon, and I still watch cartoon. The best cartoon ever, better then teh Simpsons, DBZ! But still its a cartoon, and I kep it to myself in school cuz the ones who do watch it are kinda wierd and I dont want to be associated with them. What do you suggest I do, watch teh show till im 50, screw teh show and play teh game or something else.

Best answers
omg alot of you guys need to get a life.

im active on esf, but i still have a life.

im always at school, with friends, sports, etc

who cares how old you are, if you enjoy the show, keep watching it, just dont run around saying OMG I WATCH DBZ AND IT OWNS YOU NOOBIES!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, my suggestion is quite simple. Please, try and consider it deeply!

About what other people think? Ignore it. Be yourself, if they ask "Do u watch dbz?" say Yes. Every person is different. People think I am ....errr, unintelligent for watching dbz, so I say "Does it matter? I enjoy it." Etc.

Don't let other ppl get u down, man. Be ureself! It seems to be why people want to make me president of the student council next year :)

EDIT - Cheese, Cuc, et al - Please huck this one over to off-topic!

*HUCKED!*
Cheeseman ;)

Best answers
well im 18 and i watch dbz like im doing right now... and i keep it a secret... heh u know what i love all cartoons and its cool because if u ask most girls like dbz...

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If it makes you feel better, call it anime appose to cartoons. More adult orientated.

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
omg alot of you guys need to get a life.

im active on esf, but i still have a life.

im always at school, with friends, sports, etc

who cares how old you are, if you enjoy the show, keep watching it, just dont run around saying OMG I WATCH DBZ AND IT OWNS YOU NOOBIES!
or running around like f00ls screaming kamehameha all the day!!! then i often say: ***** off or my handcannon will make you a new hole*

Best answers
It's ok...I'm 21 and I watch DBZ. As long as you don't try to fuse with someone or try to do any K-Wave's in real life, you should be fine ;)

Best answers
There's nothing wrong with liking DBZ. If other people don't like it, then too bad for them, right?

Best answers
thks guys , yea teh freaks who run around thinking they can power up, and shoot beems outa there hands are a little out there o_o

Best answers
they are insane. *looks at his sig* this doesnt mean i want to shoot kwave thingys..... nooooooo i start with final flash!!! XD J/K

Best answers
LOL, well I go this "Friend" who does the the fusion dance to me and the whole school and he is one of my best friends.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea you would be suprised how many people you don't think, actually like Dragon Ball.

Its been around awhile.

Best answers
No sweat her buddy! yes many people i know at school watch DBZ but we don't talk about or relate to it. yet there are others that are kinda freaky when you see um act out scenes and such. I am a mapper for ESF I am on the Football team and i do school. so dont wrooy about watching the show ur not a freak like some
*looks over shoulder*(like somepeople) j/k
Just watch the damn show cause it is pretty cool no matter how old you are. :p

Best answers
it's all good me and all my homies watch it we sit there toke and as soon as it comes on WERE ALL BAKED anyways yea we had sorta a party thing goin on and hella fine girls came over we toked/drank and said oops almost forgot dbz and most of them girls thought it was the best cartoon so yes were all over 18 the oldest person i know who watches dbz is a 44 year old man who also tokes with us so dont be shamed because alot of those real g's watch it too you jus dont know it ;)

Best answers
well, i watch dbz, etc, but i dont go around saying i watch dbz.

in fact, i make fun of some losers for watching dbz, and no one knows i watch it... cartoons on the other hand are *****in, and i like to brag about those :p

at my school last year, everyone knew i was a computer guy, and they still liked me. just dont be a little pansy and say "O guys, I cant go to the party with that super hot senior, because I have to watch DBZ and make this cool new site for this game I work for."

Best answers
Yea good points guys, and to teh guys who tokes it before he watches DBZ thats pretty crazy, the show must be the best show in teh world if u watch it high. Isnt DBZ over after the Buu saga ne way?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am 16 years old to but I dont give a sh*t what they think! And I dont need to worry because my whole class watches dbz! I live in Belgium, here's everything possible!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shangDF
it's all good me and all my homies watch it we sit there toke and as soon as it comes on WERE ALL BAKED anyways yea we had sorta a party thing goin on and hella fine girls came over we toked/drank and said oops almost forgot dbz and most of them girls thought it was the best cartoon so yes were all over 18 the oldest person i know who watches dbz is a 44 year old man who also tokes with us so dont be shamed because alot of those real g's watch it too you jus dont know it ;)
hahah thats some funny ****, yeah everybody should toke and watch dragonball z.

i bet some people who use tai chi, smoke a little before meditation.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im 16 and watch dbz.......and my hole school watches dbz from 9-12 grade and we talk about it in school :S whats the problem?;/

you like something you like who gives a **** what others say.

lee plays sports......and he also takes showers with the other boys! lol :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom