Question

Best answers
I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. If you play longer while in normal mode, you gain power faster. Like for instance: Player A has reached the point where he can go SSJ. Player A immediatly goes SSJ, thus doubling his power. Player B has also reached the point where he can go SSJ. However, player B decides to wait a while and build up his PL some more. When he transforms he has surpassed Player A in PL.

I noticed this while playing in a game. I joined the game later than most of the people already there. I decided to wait awhile before transforming and saw that I had surpassed them. I'm not really good at the game so I know that has nothing to do with it. Any thoughts? Could this be the way to achieve SSJ2 in the next version and I have accidently stumbled upon it? Haha, I wish.;)

Best answers
The ESF team made it like that.

If you wanna get stronger very quickly Fight in your normal mode.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
WOW... Is that why there is a perfect transofmation? like with goku.. yiu can transform at 3mill.. but it says that perfect transformation is about 5mil... is that what it is?o_o

Best answers
Yes, I fought in my normal mode until I reached 5 million. Then I hit z and did the perfect transformation. It was kind of funny actually. That was the first time I ever played ESF. I went straight to the perfect without actually doing the longer transformation. I was like,"Huh? Is this all the transformation is?". Then somebody explained it to me.:p

Best answers
Thats the way it heppens considering that if you kill the ssj person you will get a lot more pl b/c of your huge pl diff from his ssj then it will go up a lot faster. :p

Best answers
yeah it's no trick... it's just if you have less PL your percentage of PL gained from killing an enemy is naturally higher

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, and if your normal while everyone else is transformed, you're way below the server average PL. So when you hit enemies stronger than you, you get nice PL, and when you get your ass kicked and get vaporized, you get even more PL, as your PL moves towards the average. Eventually you're normal PL starts getting close to their transformed PL. The problem is if you stay in normal all the time, you'll probobly get your ass kicked, and by the time you surpass everyone your rec will be irrecoverable.

Best answers
Haha, your right Hitokiri. That is one problem I encountered. But, to persevere! I am getting better at fighting Super Saiyans while I am in normal form. Soon, when the Black Moon falls, I will be able to fight any Super Saiyan while I am still in my normal form. It will only be a matter of time. hehe, I crack myself up.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom