Question please answer???

Best answers
I got the cell shading model from german special forces it coll but it makes all my models normal i want to use ssj goku to look like ssj3 goku but also cell shaded. Is this possible??? is ther a program that does it if so i may i pls have da link, THNX

Best answers
Hes my friend in real life so ill translate for him, He wants to be able to make normal models cell shaded. For example he wants to make his normal ssj3 goku model into cell shaded ssj3 goku model. And if anyone has a site with downloads to custom cell shaded models can u please post it here

Best answers
www.esfworld.de is the best cus its got the cell shaded addon but the sites down at the mo

i havent seen any other sites with cell shaded on

Best answers
That's not wat i meant

I don't mean i want da cell shading thing but i want a program that can turn a normal model to a cell shaded 1. Because i want my ssj3 model cell shaeded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rename ssj3goku to ssjgoku.mdl and stick it into the ssjgoku model folder

and then u will use the ssj3 model when u go ssj

Best answers
How to install models into ESF ?

First , download the model you want.

Then go to the ESF\DATA\PLAYERS folder and find the Model replacement , in this case the Goku folder.

You can now see two maps , one called SSJGoku and one called Goku. SSJGoku is the model that's being used for Super-Saiyan ( D'oh ) :] Now , if you want that Super-Saiyan to become Super-Saiyan 3 , you have to copy that SSJ3 file into the Super-Saiyan folder. Now , IF it has another name , like .. ermm , SSJGoku3.mdl , you have to rename it into SSJGoku.mdl.

Now , start up the game , achieve the required power-level and you're done!

Happy screaming!

*I need rest , my fingers hurt*

Best answers
no, u guys dont get it, he wants to download a cell shaded ssj3 goku. OR he wants programs that makes normal models magically go cell shaded, lol, i told him they dont exist but so only post here if u have a site with custom cell shaded, not normal cell shaded, but custom cell shaded

Best answers
For gods sake!
There is a thread called "NEW and COMPACT ALL-purpous tutorials thread! (For Modeling, Sprites, Anims, etc.) "
And what do we find in there? Yes a section called "On Cell Shading, cutesy of Neosaiyajin".
If you don't bother reading stickyfied posts, labeled so well that a monkey could find what he was looking for, or using search, I suggest not trying to edit models, cause there will be lots of stuff to read.

Best answers
Kaigeta said:
he didnt want to make it, he just wanted to download it
Both you and he stated he wanted to make a non cell shaded to cell shaded.
ssj goku to look like ssj3 goku but also cell shaded. Is this possible??? is ther a program that does it
He asks for a program. Not a model to DL

He wants to be able to make normal models cell shaded. For example he wants to make his normal ssj3 goku model into cell shaded ssj3 goku model.
If you really mean DLing, please check the words you use.

Best answers
my god, he doesnt know wat he wants. he justs wants cell shaded ssj3 goku!!!!!!!!!!! not a model program. CELL SHADED SSJ3 GOKU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom