[QUESTION] - Decreasing PL needed to transform

Best answers
Hi, I have got ESF with EvolutionX installed. How can I decrease the PL needed for each character to transform? Must I modify some files to do that? Thanks.

Example: if a character needs "1500" PL to transform into 2^ form, I want decrease the PL needed to do that to "150".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wher'e not suppose to talk about evm here, but you can disscuss it at Corona-Bytes. (Edit: Caution, there are adult pictures of 'nude or nearly nude women' displayed on that site that ESF does not condone. ~Engar)

Best answers
Ok, I change question. I have got ESF and I uninstalled EvolutionX. How can I decrease the PL needed for each character to transform? Must I modify some files to do that? Thanks.

Example: if a character needs "1500" PL to transform from 1^ to 2^ form, I want decrease the PL needed to do that to "150".

2) If you choose "Strenght" as wish, you get 1.000.000 PL. How can I increase that value? Thanks again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pidgeon, why would you think you would be able to do that, when this game is multiplayer based?

Best answers
Ness said:
Pidgeon, why would you think you would be able to do that, when this game is multiplayer based?
Because I would host a lan server with lower PL.

samurai^Kurai said:
it is not possible to change the transformation pl of a character.
Ok thanks.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Pidgeon you've already shown you know how to edit you're own post, why did you feel the need to double post this time? In future avoid doing that.

As for the wish power, I believe that is set as well. I don't know of any way to alter it in ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom