question about dreams...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to Freud, dreams are your subconscience trying to surface. According to today's theory, dreams are an exagerated form of your day.

According to me, they're just fantasies. Usually when I'm having a bad dream, it involves me trying to run away from something. Usually when I try to run, I can't. Or I can for a second, but every step it gets harder and harder to move my feet, as if they weigh more each time. So me being myself I usually stop turn around and try to fight. Usually when I do fight, I can't move my fists fast enough and when I hit him nothing happens. But I don't have nightmares anymore. I used to. But now because I can control my dreams, I don't have nightmares anymore. If a guy wants to fight me, I just create a tub of glue or something and stick him to a wall. Or whatever I want really. It took a lot of time for me to learn how to lucid dream. I figure if you do the same Zero you won't have nightmares anymore. Just understand when you're dreaming. Pretty much say to yourself "wow I'm dreaming, I'm god, I control this" and then think of what you want to happen, it should happen. At least that's how I learned. Took a while but it works.

But then there are times where I can move freely in my dreams, and completely own. Most of my dreams are lucid, so I can control what happens. Pretty much I'm God in my dreams.

Oh and Morpherex... You have anywhere from ~7-20 dreams a night.... You dream during your REM state (rapid eye movement) which usually lasts around 30 minutes. Whether you remember your dreams or not, you have them. Always.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_Axman said:
in that way, its possible to "see the future". because youve already experianced it, your mind might just be able to sort it out faster than it will then replay it back to you, so you think youve already seen something happen.
I've had it happen to me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still have dreams I guess..... Mainly about girls that broke my heart and just dreaming what life could be like with them :(.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
i guess dreams are linked to the whole deja vu thing.

my own theory is that we live in like, a lag buffer if you will ;). where, things that you feel, or sense, or experiance "now" actually happened hours, or even days ago. and that the sensations we feel are a result of how our mind has been able to interperate them.
that our dreams are what happens when our brain is trying to sift through it all and make sense of it.

in that way, its possible to "see the future". because youve already experianced it, your mind might just be able to sort it out faster than it will then replay it back to you, so you think youve already seen something happen.

i dunno, im weird...
I gues when you are drunk you make up the best theories!

I dunno, I allready posted something but deleted it coz I was sure people would think its BS, but really happened.

Okay, here goes again,

My uncle had a dream, that he was driving to "somewhere", and then he saw a woman on a bike, crashing into a car, she flew mid air and hit the ground, and that was about it.

A few days later, my uncle and a few of his friends are driving to work, and he sees that exact same woman, on the same bike, and my uncle was like "no way!", but yes way, because that woman did crash into that car, and she did go mid air,

Luckily for her she survived.

You have to admit, that if you got a dream like that, and then it really came out, you would freak out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
my own theory is that we live in like, a lag buffer
So you mean the matrix is run by a 56k modem?

Best answers
for some reason nowadays most of my nightmares involve me giugn blind or having really blurry vision. its not just that, usually something bad is happening and i trip and fall and close my eyes, and when i open them i can't see anything, or my vision is completely blurred. It sucks, its pretty scarey knowing something bad is happening and suddenly being blind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have alot of falling dreams. And alot of dreams where inanimate objects rebell against me.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Arthos said:
And alot of dreams where inanimate objects rebell against me.
Sounds more like your daily life than dreaming, Arthos...

Best answers
I hardly remember any of my dreams.. Sometimes I even think that I don't dream at all :) But anyway..

The feeling that you're falling = a message from your brain that it wasn't getting enough.. air I think.. Thus it sends a pulse of adrenaline all over your body so get that air-boost again..

Best answers
Hmmmm..Interesting, sometimes my own dreams can answer my own questions, or sometimes i even face stuff that im most scared of in my dreams.But then i feel, like im not afraid of it any longer, i just gain more courage. Once i dreamed the very near future of mine, like i've missed my dad, since he left home and went to poland. Even my mom didn't knew when will he come back, but i dreamed that he's getting back home right away, it's like i feeled some kind of already known energy is getting this way.And when i woke up, after 2-3 mins dad came home. WHAT COULD IT MEAN???!!11

Best answers
I didnt read all but i have experiance on dreams (who doesnt)

and ya you can see the future in the dreams some times it happened to me (long story but believe me i seen it 3 times and it happened)

but i have a great imbalance in few things in my dreams
first i cant run, NEVER if i trie to im so slow that i wake up before i get anywhere
i can fly alot but i can never control my self i mean i fly without wings or a plain but i cant control it and i get spooked up from if i get up too much so i trie not to go far but i cant control my self its realy hard to go up n down (im 99% not afraid of hights)

but i get bonuses in dreams
combat is my specialty if i fight i kick ass of anyone stronger then me i get the best moves out of me (once even dreamed that i got POWER like in dbz but i didnt blow much couse some mega huge giant was after me and he was too strong so i told every one to run and i tried to hold him and even with a power like that he blocked it and i had to run that dream was awsome) so if i get to combat i kickass

well i lied about not runing NEVER i did it ONCE i ran away from some guys who took down buildings one by one (normal sized people with sticks)

one thing i always do if i get in truble:
Look around and murder my self :D well i know its kinda freaky but i just jump off a building or something and i awake with nothing bad to me happening

i get funny dreams too and one was so funny i loughted for 3 days but there was no me and not much hapening there

i always wonted to step in someone elses dream i dont think its posible but still i would love to do it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was real smaal I remembered all my dreams. I always saw the future. It was real spooky because I always knew what's going to happen.
From time to time it happens today but not that frequent.

For a very long time I had nightmares in which I was tortured. In most cases my eyes were stabbed out (or I got somehow else blinded) and then I felt them turning on the rest of my body.
Today the dreams from which I wake up the most are the ones where I make a wrong step. Like missing a step on a stair.
Funny is I do that step in my bed and wake up because theres nothing that stopps my foot.

Best answers
Well then here is my question about 2 of my weirdest dreams i have never understood.

The first, i am in a swamp deep in the swamp, then i see tomhanks just out of the blue, all of a sudden a giant croc appears and opens its mouth, tomhanks head literally detaches from his body and it goes into the crocs mouth as he screams, it then switches to tomhanks view and he sees a palace of gold and alot of singing going on?

The second, anywhere i am in bed, at walmart, outside, in my house, a blackfigure, i mean a blackfigure like mistlike appears and as soon as i blink he is infront of me and hits me in the gut bringing me to my knees, after which he beats on my kidneys legs chest side etc, when i finally awake from this dream i feel everybit of the pain he caused, including the kidney hit -_-.

Best answers
Dreams only RULEZ then discusted (arg cant say much my head is spining dont even know how to spell the last word but i mean talk about)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i don't dream i don't know way , but if i want dram's i make them just befor i sleap and it work, but i don't know why but my dream allwase tourn to be nightmare's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kam! said:
(or I got somehow else blinded) and then I felt them turning on the rest of my body.
because being blinded and having your body turned on is such an awful thing :fight:

Best answers
I used to dream alot of nightmares when i was 5-10 years old, i once dreamed my worst Nightmare ever. I dreamed that i went to pee to the toilet which is not too far away from my gramps house, when i was done peeing i saw my gramps house burning with blue flames, then i saw a black figure with scythe and black cloak, i think he was going to take gramps souls, then i tryed to cry out for help, but i couldn't talk, i tryed, but couldn't.Then i started running to the nearest neighbours and i saw them all dead already, blood was everywere, then i don't remember what happend next...:scared: (i woke up i think.):shocked:

But for now, mostly i dream about falling, falling and falling. When i started to dream those fallings, i noticed that i started to grow faster than usually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
because being blinded and having your body turned on is such an awful thing :fight:
^^
Depends on who turns on my body, and what he (preferrably she :p) does. xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
your kidding? i made that theory up on a drunken night out with my best friend haha!
Lmao, I aslo have read something about deja vus comming from dreams. Hell you may have even solved world hunger just by being drunk.

But yeah I will defiantly get dejavus pretty often, and the feeling of teh deja vu will stay for a couple of seconds and then it will fade away, as if i HAVEN'T done the thing before. We dream every, or it may be almost, night, we just only remember a select few.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read somewhere that we're only able to remember the dreams we awake from. That's probably why some people remember only their nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom