Question about 1.1

Best answers
What happens if someone flies through a kame torp before it's triggered, i.e. while it's hanging in space?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people... u gotta understand this

swords cut through people.. but esf didnt want trunks to be able to cut others into pieces.. so.. i, guessing they descided that it worked just as a melee, but with a sword and with a little more dmg

plus.. dbz characters would lose that easily to a sword.. *frieza's an idiot*:p

Mog

Best answers
10 health or 20%.... doesnt it make a difference how strong the two people are?
if trunks has 999,999,999 pl and goku has 1,000,000 pl... wont trunks be able to kill goku with the sword no matter how much health goku has? :p

Best answers
agreed that the sword is for cutting,but it can be used clubbing if you use the end of the handle or the flat end.(Think Kenshin),they balanced it so that it doesn't become a 'weapon of mass destruction' in ESF.We dont want people coming onto us with just one slash and boom instagib.

And it will instagib people if their health is under 20%,to reitterate(sp?)It doesnt count how much PL they have Mog,its their health

Best answers
trunks' sword doesnt seem like tis gonna be that good :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by HeLLgUy
i agree, when you dont block and you attack from behind you should be able to cut him in 2 or just finish him, oh yeah and his finish buster is waaaaaaaaaaaay to weak, play dbz budokai his attack there is HUGE!
never, ever base anything on DBZ budokai, or Super Butoden 2, they justhand people attacks and juice it themselves :p

Best answers
budukai looks like a fun game, i havent played it tho

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok the story mode is 97% exactly like the series, up to cell saga of course. still a good game. but as you finish story mode and all the extra episodes, it gets a little boring, unless youre a hardcore dbz fan.

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
And it will instagib people if their health is under 20%,to reitterate(sp?)It doesnt count how much PL they have Mog,its their health
ah, didnt relise it instagibed enemies under 20% health...
i thought people were saying it just gave trunks enough extra melee power to kill people when their helth gets that low.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well now there are conflicting reports. Is it 20% or not? 20% is more reasonable than 10 life, but if it's 20% does that mean you can kill buu when he's at 38 life or less (transformed)?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
so trunks will be the dominant one with melee?
Sure. If you can land a blow on Mystic Krillin, who moves twice as fast as you do. Or if you can actually get Buu down to 36 life before he kills you (who also happens to move nearly twice as fast as you do). Trunks will be better at melee than he is now, but he wont be the dominant one. They are just giving him a boost that he desperately needs.

Best answers
nuff with the sword questions...here is a real question...When will the great 1.1 be released.

Best answers
hopefully today so i can enjoy the last 6 days of my break :)

Best answers
No pushing, we have heard that question about 1000000 MILLION times this week, its out when its out. Im interested more about the sword, i cant wait to see if this really evens out trunks as a sucessful melee character. I still think krillin will beat everyone with his insane speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom