Put your ESF tips here!

Best answers
Well, if you haven't known, you can deflect any ki-based attack to a certain location, if you don't know how just tell me! I'll tell you!

Best answers
here's an idea. why don't u just go ahead and post it so then ppl won't have to ask.

Best answers
i'm sure lots of ppl know this already but incase u didn't....

while using gohan's shield, press the right mouse button then let go of the left one, the shield should disappear (unless ur SSJ) and when u let go of the RMB a ball of energy should shoot out.
good defence attack if u play as gohan alot.

Best answers
The art of zanzoken....
.... or as u may call it "Teleporting"
If u have a scroll wheel on your mouse i suggest u bind it to teleport. Takes some practice, but it can be a valuable tool in melee combat.

Ki balls......
......after u slam your "buddy" to the ground, throw a few of these ontop of him.

Holding your attacks.....
......Ok, so u just charged up a Kamehameha, but theres noone around to shoot? Well simply hold your right mouse button before releasing the attack. You will be able to hold it for as long as you want. Then simple release the right mouse button to launch it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really a tip, but anyways...

Do not whine if you lose

Just get better and then beat the guy in a rematch

Best answers
yo son goku how do u deflect a ki ball to a certain location?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cannot just deflect any ki blasts, they have to be the strong ones you can PS with. If not, you bat them away in random directions.

Best answers
when some1 shoots like a kamehameha shoot like a yellow attack or sumthing

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
when some1 shoots like a kamehameha shoot like a yellow attack or sumthing
And what does that do? You would get completely whooped by a kamehameha if you shot a generic ki beam. o_O

Best answers
Here's a tip when playing Krillin:

RUN,try to be sneaky,he is pretty fast at the start which can be your advantage.Do everything sneaky to gain PL.

Trunks:

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BURNING ATTACK,melee,burning attack,repeat

Buu:

GO FOR THE COOKIES,you'll most likely lose a lot of health,so get one if you have to,if anything else go for Donuts.They increase PL by 10,000

Vegeta:

MELEE EARLY.You hurt the most at early game,melee the best you can,zanzoken,block,or even kiblobs.Be ruthless when playing this character.

ALL:

DON'T WHINE,just play,don't complain.It will help you.If all else fails,try bots.You can get them from the link in my sig if you do not have it or have an older version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what this post needs? sommat thats handy for n00bs!
heres my little tip!
whoever you are, if some guy is swooping after you, block, wait until the last second he hit then let go and meelee back, if done correctly, you should hit him back so fast the meelee hit sprites should blend!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
And what does that do? You would get completely whooped by a kamehameha if you shot a generic ki beam. o_O
actually if you have the time or pl, a generic beam can whoop another beam in a PS and create a huge explosion. Kamehamehas can only have so much ki pumped into them during a PS, but generics have no cap, so PSing for a while with a generic beam can take out a whole map much easier than all other attacks.

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
actually if you have the time or pl, a generic beam can whoop another beam in a PS and create a huge explosion. Kamehamehas can only have so much ki pumped into them during a PS, but generics have no cap, so PSing for a while with a generic beam can take out a whole map much easier than all other attacks.
You remind me of a game I played quite recently

Generic Beam PS KHH = Long wait.

if beamgoboom
{kill_all_in_rosat}
else
{cry}

I'm just trying to see if I understand a bit of C++

On-topic:

Krillin

Discs They aren't Frieza Discs,they're Frieza Discs with handicaps.But if you must then prepare one if there's an intense melee battle going on and wait for someone to aim at you and.....chop!!

note: Doesn't work on proffesionals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom