Put a limit on blocking!

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Erm...all the blocker has to do is turn to face you. He'll then smack the sense out of you when your attack fails.

I think the solution is to have block become more responsive i.e. the second you hit the key you put up your block, at the moment there's a slight delay. That way I attack the guy and he blocks my attack, I have a chance of blocking his counter attack.
i really like this idea, cuz teleporting aint as fast as a mouse look and boom ure flying toward the ground, then u go back and the fag is in the same position, what happens if hes more powerful then u, he can block anything u throw at him, and even if u r not he'll catch u off guard while charging a beam ( u would still hit him but they dont budge so it dont matter if u hit him or not) and slam u once toward the ground. Im not *****ing ive found my ways around this but after a quick fast melee fight ure slowed down by some newb who just floats there blocking, and even if u know what hes gonna do u cant block his attack cuz there is a delay in blocking, so u can't win in a situation unless the guy completly sux.

Best answers
when they block dolike in the game telport to up or downthem hit em to the ground give a generic if he stands up hit him far away charega gallit gun! when he comes give em HELL

Best answers
Nice remedy against all-time blockers:
Swoop to them and pull up just a bit before you reach them. End your swoop when you are a little bit over your enemy. Now(assuming you have turbo on) you can fly down a metre and hammer them in the ground before they can move away 99% of the time cause blocking upwards is not very easy(being above him grants you the benefit of not having to fly a full circle around him; you can just fly a bit and you're "behind" his block). Then a nice ki-blast and he's finished :rolleyes:

Best answers
i was just playin esf this afternoon on my server and there was some n00b guy who i totally smashed round the level, but when i killed him like 10 times he left my server callin me a cheater :shocked: they keep doin that when they cant win
its pretty pathetic I wish people stop doin that. just because I'm good in blockin and countering im not a cheater...

Best answers
Yeah, this happens a lot recently. I often get kicked when my statistic gets better than 3-1(which it almost always does :p ).

Best answers
you could not even touch him.. he would sit and block always facing you.. teleport and swoop at him.. he was still blocking and was still facing me.. then would counter attack and let me have it.. then he would power up and block..

He would kill me like 5 times to every 1 time i would kill him.. its crap..

The only way to stop the block i think is to use distructo disk on him... thats the only way i could think of and he still would kick me around when I was charging the thing up..

Don't get me wrong im a good player.. i teleport and block and try not to do the same move over and over again.. but this guys just sat there..

Suggestion on blocking.. make the blocking system based on POWER LEVEL.... this way if you a high level you will be able to damage him more even though hes blocking.. or if your PL is high enough it goes right though the block.

Dont know if this system would be any better. but its always worth testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom