Pure Pwnage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any of you have seen the movie Equilibrium you know about the "l337 pwnage" scenes with the gun martial art "Gun Kata" (www.gunkatta.com). If not, check this out:

<i>Link Removed</i> (8MB)

Take out all the swearing at the end of the clip and feel free to re-post it Satan
- O.P

Best answers
That scene rocks, he must own at least 40 guys by himself there, almost as tough as Rambo :p

Best answers
No...not without incident. Yeah i love that movie. It's 3 years old. I would like it even if it didnt have gun kata. I dont like all this zomg gun kata is teh rulzxorzzz!!!111122one

Best answers
But gun kata is teh rulzxorzzzz :p
It had a great story as well, but the gun kata action scenes are just as much what makes the film great as it's story.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I saw the movie when it was first released on DVD. The movie is plain and simple, very kick ass.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love that movie, i never realy hear much talk about it..And I never knew this gunkata thing even existed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just about to buy this today, then I decided I should save my money so I can eat this week. I saw it a while ago, and it was by far one of my all time favorite movies.

Best answers
Yeah, my friend showed me this movie last week, I'd never heard about it, but it is badass...serious pwnage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Take out all the swearing at the end of the clip and feel free to re-post it Satan
- O.P"

Youve got to be ****ting me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rules are rules Satan, I don't make them, I just enforce them. And right at the end of the first video you posted, the swearing was extreme.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, I haven't seen the movie but that looks like any other action flick with the main character having the ability to never get shot. Still pretty cool looking though.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your little slice of hate mail at the end was unneccesary and uncalled for. I was going to reverse the original decision and allow your post unedited so long as you posted a warning about the swearing. But since you've decided to be an ass and alienate all the moderators that aren't Optimus Prime, you can choke on the corn . . .

And choke on your thread being closed. You are, as always, on thin ice. Unless you want your goodbye thread to be permanent, you'd best stop backtalking moderators. That is the second time you've said that to a moderator this week. Then next one earns you a vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom