Pure Pwnage Episode 12 - Game Over

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes/12/#
Ep12 isn't available for download yet officially, however can be viewed through a flash based player on the PP site. Just finished watching it, was longer then other episodes

I'll let you be the judge and not post any spoilers of what happens.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Gonna watch it now, although I would rather Download it to finish up my collection. ^^

Best answers
Meh, give in to temptation and get pwnd like any other noob.

EDIT-- It was kind of anticlimactic, compared to what it was hyped up to be. Meh, I've watched the show since Episode 1 was released, and I'll continue to watch it. Just was expecting more...
FOLLOWUP EDIT-- Downloading on Episode 12 is now available on the episodes page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn cliffhangers

I admit, it wasn't what I expected. Usually PP is kinda lame IMO, but this episode is a new foundation of it IMO. IT WAS SIIIICK.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with all previous comments that it did have a bit of not so important or interesting scenes (DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS!!!) until after Jeremy started saying "this is the end of the episode bye". The kidnapping scenes though were the good part, plus it did uncover more about the rival gamers network to teh_masterer's network (Or so I would assume).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom