punch 4 punch (clash)

Best answers
i reckon that in esf when two people or bots melee each other that if they both swoop at each other then punch each other or sumething like that , that they should have a face of the two oppents punch each other then the force of their punchs send them both flyying and any1 else around them should get hert (this happens in dbz except sometimes they hold their own) i think this would "balance" the melle part of the game and i think also if they can hold there own in dbz then they should in esf (i am sorry if this is hard to understand but i am sure u have seen the zfighters hold there own in a melee fight when two punches coulide) anyway this would probably balace it anyway

Best answers
I think they are implementing something similar to what you're saying into the next beta (not completely sure of what it is though), but advanced melee will have many many things, so we should just wait and see what they've been doing with it. I am looking forward to it, as should you. So just be patient.;)

Best answers
Party Boy said:
I think they are implementing something similar to what you're saying into the next beta (not completely sure of what it is though), but advanced melee will have many many things, so we should just wait and see what they've been doing with it. I am looking forward to it, as should you. So just be patient.;)
well what i am tryying to say is that when people punch eacth other they should hold there own (depending on the attackers pl) or just both punches coulide and both players are sent flyying back (if the victims pl is good then they should be able to hold there own but if the trans or pls are the same or a little different then they shoulkd ethier be sent flying back or hold there own and get hert) ethier way they would get hert anyway (i knew that they were doing upgrades on melee for 1.2 but i ever wondered if they woul;d actually do sumething like this) oh well lets see if they include this or something similar into 1.2 but i reckon this would be more of a "challenging" thin in esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom