Banned
Best answers
rikku boy thats the coolest movie i have ever seen under ur post =P

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
@PCJoe: Will the beams increase in size as you pump ki into it?

*Umm..It's been a week and no one answered me...Sorry to start it up again but i really want to know.
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
ok..sorry for double-posting but NO ONE has answered me and im crying:cry: for an answer. Just look above at my question. ^^
I'm sorry no one answered yet, but sometimes questions like those are best remained unanswered. :p

What that means is, that the team hasn't decided whether that information should be revealed to the public yet. If they do decide to do so, someone will post answering your question. And even if no one answered, please try not to double post - as it is against forum rules - thanks. =]

Vash-T-S said:
rikku boy thats the coolest movie i have ever seen under ur post =P
o_O Sorry, but I fail to see the relevance of that post to this topic. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens said:
Keep in mind that this is under optional for beta 1.2, and that it will probably not make it in. We will add pumping ps to make powerstruggles a litle more exciting than pressing left mouse (and optionally using turbo/transform/ask a teammate to help). In pumping ps, you can charge energy (chargebar will show), and then release it all at once. An energy blob will then descent the trail of the struggling beams, and reinforce your beam.
Sorry if this is a bit late but,

I like the suggestion, suggested it way back when on DMZ forums, the only real problem I see is, currently after charging and launching a beam at full power, especially with krillin, your ki is almost completely depleted... how are we supposed to charge more energy to add to the beam when we have almost none to begin with?

Whatever power we have would be a real gamble, keep turbo on and stand your ground, or sacrifice that energy in hopes that the burst you add will be enough to take your opponent down...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but it makes it hella dramatic that way, which rules. Hehe.

Best answers
I just see it as a way to prevent melee whores from being too melee-ish because the beam play is more interesting.

Oh well :p

Best answers
Kame-Haka said:
I just see it as a way to prevent melee whores from being too melee-ish because the beam play is more interesting.

Oh well :p

thats really from the eye of the beholder, melee fun if u can use it correctly... but pumping is going to be cool, finally a way to beat dead locks

Best answers
a pumping ps is where you can charge up the enerrgy you would put into a ps and send it into the ps all at once, kinda like shooting another beam through the original trail into the ps.

Best answers
now when ur ps'ing your ki drains slowly

i suppose pumping ps is that u put a hell lot of ki in it at once ?
like in the dbz series .. most of the ps'es there have a certain moment where one of the strugglers puts more energy in his beam, which grows larger

Best answers
Sounds like a good idea..Cant wait for 1.2. ;)

Best answers
Should be fun, powerstruggles determined by who can spam his mouse button faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. Look at the DBZ episode in the Frieza saga, where Goku is about to die underwater because Frieza is standing on his head, drowning Goku. Goku then gets mad, powers up to Kaio Ken x 20, and then does a KameHame wave at Frieza. Frieza blocks, and the blast is at a standstill. Goku then powersup a bit more, and pumps more energy into the blast. You will notice a ball of energy travelling along the wave adding to the ball that Frieza is trying to save himself from. THAT is pumping KI in the 1.2 PS animation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or just think of Gohan vs. Cell with their famous Kamehameha struggle...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every single ps in dbz has been won with a pumping ps type thing so yeah just imagine any ps in dbz and u got it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not really...Remember when SSJGoku gave Frieza some of his power so he can escape? Frieza used it to shoot a beam at Goku and when he saw it, he shot another beam and it completely decimated Friezas beam. There was no pumping in that one...

Best answers
that was because goku gave him a little bit of energy meaning he had tons more i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, Goku gave frieza some energy, but Friezas energy was fading slowly, and Goku fired a larger beam of energy vapourising Friezas beam. Its like on ESF, when you fire a KameHame at someone with, say, a PL of 1mil, and they also fire a KameHame wave with a PL of about 8mil, instead of a PS, 8mil guy will disintegrate your tiny attack with 1mil.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so this would be an example of a pumping ps?

min charge ssjgoku yellow beam (4mill pl, well say that the beam it slef is 1mil pl)

and max charged goku kame (2mill pl,somewhere around 1.75 for the kame)

now the pl would determine the winner? so the ssj goku would win instead of the goku

(Goku)==kame==><--(ssjgoku)

(Goku)==><----------(ssjgoku)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that would be an example of normal ps's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom