Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Cool but it wont be in the game

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just think it's impossible there is no other life out there. There are just too many start too many other planets we have no idea about. I for one can't believe we're the only one's here in this universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just think it's impossible there is no other life out there. There are just too many start too many other planets we have no idea about. I for one can't believe we're the only one's here in this universe.
Go to YouTube, and search for "Hubble deep field". After seeing this, the idea that we are alone in the universe will seem utterly and completely preposterous, not just improbable.

Best answers
This the one?

Hmm I am gonna watch it now.

I didnt say that I like the believe that we're alone. I'm just undecided about aliens being among us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This the one?

Hmm I am gonna watch it now.

I didnt say that I like the believe that we're alone. I'm just undecided about aliens being among us.
If it's about the Hubble Deep Field image, it is. I can't access YouTube to check, but it's not too hard to find.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There are alien bases on the moon, so we'll probably focus on those first, then suddenly find out there are similar (underground?) bases on Mars.
:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkGTJEK0Mc

We may never know if this is true or not. Im sure somthing like this would get in the way -.-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Report

controversial or not I still look to this guy for findings(especially on Mars or on the Moon)....questionable as they may be. Im sure he'll have somthing to say about the "puddle"
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To think that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe is stupid. I mean, think how big the universe is and all the possibilities. Plus they already said that we have been visted. The crash of Area 51 gave us advanced technology. Kevlar vests, fiber optics, lasers and other things that escape my mind at the moment. God bless National Geographic and the History Channel.

Best answers
To think that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe is stupid. I mean, think how big the universe is and all the possibilities. Plus they already said that we have been visted. The crash of Area 51 gave us advanced technology. Kevlar vests, fiber optics, lasers and other things that escape my mind at the moment. God bless National Geographic and the History Channel.
We got Kevlar vests from a crashed UFO? Aliens suck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah apparently they disected the dead aliens skin and found out that it was MUCH tougher then any type of skin, leather or clothes we had so they based the Kevlar vest around the aliens skin. And the fiber optics and laser lights were inside the space ship.

Oh and I remember the other thing we got from the Aliens. Night vision. They disected the aliens eye's and discovered multi-lens, one of which allowed them to see in the dark. And whats funny, most of this technology popped up in the Vietnam war, roughly 10 years (could be wrong) after the crash.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh dear lord...

And this is why it's bad to talk about UFOs and aliens. No, we didn't get night vision from aliens, no, we didn't get kevlar from aliens, no, we didn't get fiber optics from aliens, and no, we didn't get lasers from aliens. I hate that people so severely underestimate humanity.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then prove it. I don't underestimate humanity at all. I do believe we were capable of creating these things, but when credible scholars and professors go on the History Channel and have a 2 hour special about the crash of Area 51, I'm sure people would lean towards that idea a little more.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem your having is discerning fact from opinion. The History Channel didn't say "Everything these dudes are saying is completely true". They allow them to say their piece as they continue investigating. Credible scientists have said all sorts of things, including the Earth being hollow. Does it mean it's true? Uh..no. I've seen no evidence to support your claims.

Laser: http://www.ipbookstore.com/books/laser_odyssey.asp
Kevlar: http://web.mit.edu/invent/iow/kwolek.html
Fiber Optics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_optics
Night Vision Goggles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night-vision_goggles

In the case of the Night Vision Goggles, they were first used during WW2. The Roswell Crash supposedly took place in 1947. Aliens? No. Human ingenuity. Most probable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the subject of benevolence, I dunno. Honestly, the idea of "creatures built for war," or any kind of advanced race that's surmounted the hurdle of space travel being effectively Space Spartans/samurai/orks, is just silly sci-fi crap imo. Obviously I have no way of knowing, but it just doesn't seem like a logical process for a species to evolve in any way.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the chances of an alien race being malevolent are as high as they are of being benevolent. If a race were to deem themselves superior to us, they'd either treat us like children or as test subjects. Either way, we'd be pissed off. Their morality may not apply to us in the way that our morality doesn't apply to our mammalian test subjects. It's all in the name of science.

Some people don't think a race of imperialists would survive long enough to get into space, but just take a look at us. We've been on the brink of complete and utter destruction many, many times and we're still alive, and still reaching up to the heavens. What we'd need to do is unite under a single banner to finally get out asses off of this rock. What if, at some point in time, another race found our imperialist friends and tried to wage war with them? What if they were just threatened by the mere existence of that other race? Would that not be enough to unite a war-like race?

If we can get this far, I can only imagine how far a preexisting race has come.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh dear lord...

And this is why it's bad to talk about UFOs and aliens. No, we didn't get night vision from aliens, no, we didn't get kevlar from aliens, no, we didn't get fiber optics from aliens, and no, we didn't get lasers from aliens. I hate that people so severely underestimate humanity.
we did, however, recieve a numbered transmission from aliens which counted down, an destroyed our major cities with huge flying discs.
i saw that on the discovery channel about some celebration the americans have on july 4th.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If a race were to deem themselves superior to us, they'd either treat us like children or as test subjects.
That of course I do agree to. Seems perfectly logical that if aliens were far more advanced then us, they might treat us in the same callous way we treat creatures we deem "below" us. But if that's malevolence then I guess we're malevolent, and we deserve it.

I just mean it's unlikely that these aliens are say, harvesting Blood for the Blood God and Skulls for the Skull Throne or some ridiculous deal like that. A war-like race, stuck on its planet in constant factionalized war, would never even win against an invader from across space anyhow.

Whatever the case is, I feel like we're pretty much at their mercy right now. Jeff Goldblum is not going to hack into the alien mothership using the WiFi signal on his iBook.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want aliens to bring lightsabers and the ability to manipulate the force :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That of course I do agree to. Seems perfectly logical that if aliens were far more advanced then us, they might treat us in the same callous way we treat creatures we deem "below" us. But if that's malevolence then I guess we're malevolent, and we deserve it.

I just mean it's unlikely that these aliens are say, harvesting Blood for the Blood God and Skulls for the Skull Throne or some ridiculous deal like that. A war-like race, stuck on its planet in constant factionalized war, would never even win against an invader from across space anyhow.

Whatever the case is, I feel like we're pretty much at their mercy right now. Jeff Goldblum is not going to hack into the alien mothership using the WiFi signal on his iBook.
Lmao, I completely agree with that, although there's always the possibility of there being a race of religious zealots. Malevolence is relative to the observer. If an alien tried to rape me in the name of science, I wouldn't exactly think of them as saviors from the great beyond.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They probably wouldn't broadcast a signal announcing when they attack, either.

If they were truly malevolent, they'll park themselves in orbit, tell us just how ****ed we are, and then let us tear ourselves apart in desperation.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

Well there is one thing sort of flawed in that, we treat animals like test subjects and things lower than us because we are the only sentient beings on the planet, I mean... D:

I'm sure if someone else found a sentient ihabitant it would be different.

Or the Aliums could just want to butt sex all the fat people in the world.

if so...America will fall....but their butts will hurt so they'll have to fall on their backs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom