PT SSj2 Gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anova wip of teh supah kid of dooomz!!! nice so fah m8. and good wendah joo did ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rawr! Tommorw ill redo arms a bit so they deform better ingame and ill do head!, i alreadys gots hair teh done, and face, just needs some editing and teh chest >:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hope its ok if i crytz , ok when your going to redo the arms make em less puff, the legs part (when they go in the shoes) thats part is too fat , thats about everything for know , Gj btw

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good, but if it's SSJ2, you should make his biceps a little more pronounced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the angle is a lil on the top, so it makes everything look a little thicker then it is.

Best answers
looks good, but the skincouler of the arms are to white, give them moreskincolour

Best answers
looks good :) it looks really good :D only something on the models is strange... i know what it is but i want to SLEEP NOW :p so i will post it tomorrow (i need to find some pics to show you that`s why i do it tomorrow )

Best answers
maybe its that his hands hang down to his knees? his belt thing is above his belly button. if ur going for that it looks fine. doesnt have to be anatomically correct or anything. but realistically his belt should be lower down.

Best answers
yes.. you got the point.. .HIS BELT... it`s to thin.. why do you think that there is a new gohan in esf 1.2 :) it really is a gohan witch is alot better than the 1.1 gohan :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both gohans are still pretty bad, sorry esf team, but the the mdoel kinda sucked. Anyway, I will be skinning this and ill have an update in an hour

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with the quality of the goku and vegeta model, i'm still askign why the gohan model looks as if it was rushed *sorry esf team*

anywho.. nice wip so far m8

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, aot of that can be blamed that the skeleton in which they use forces the bad proportions onto the model, even if a perfect gohan model was made itd need new animations to make it look much better

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the arms just suck ass thats all, but everything is alright ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom