PSP- crap?

Best answers
Pride I know you detest Nintendo because of the whole 'non-violence' thing. But have you ever wondered why Gamecube wasn't as much of a flop as the Dreamcast was? It's because people still, including myself, enjoy playing these games. I've said this many times in the past. Sure, it's fun blowing up Demans in Doom or killin some Nazis in DoD, but the bottom line is, I need variety. Gamecube has the most variety on their consoles. When is the last time you've seen a game like Pikmin or Super Smash Brothers (that wasn't just a copy)? Bash me all you want, but I think Pikmin can be fun. I mean come on Pride, you can't insult people for likeing something, then your as bad as Lid is with music.
All I'm saying is, I enjoy kicking some Bowser ass, I enjoy a little throw down with my buds in Tetris sometimes, hell I even like Donkey Kong. That is why I think the DS will be more successful than you all think. Price is important, DS is weighing in around 150, PSP is most likely going to be more than twice that amount.

G
when my bro gets up ill get sum URL's for this good place to check out arguments between DS and PSP, ppl their have offical reviews from sony and nintendo confirming all the stuff i said, including the atterys and the price

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, actually, Tass, I detest Nintendo because of a few different reasons:
1.) Non-violence doesn't bother me. It's the blatant manipulation of the general public. They treat us as idiotic cattle; they market to annoyed mothers and make box art and console designs in order to make little kids whine and piss and moan until mom buys it for them. They insult our intelligence and our taste.

2.) The Gamecube wasn't as bad a flop as the Dreamcast because a million soccer moms bought that **** up day after day for Christmas. There are other issues there; Sega was not as manipulative and conniving as Nintendo has been.

3.) I don't think these games are bad but why doesn't anyone seem willing to realize that they are not giving us these games because they feel they are what we want? they give them to us because they're trying to coast by on the brand names. They are manipulating the general public and trying to keep themselves in the game at our expense.

4.) I also dislike Nintendo because they blatantly ignore fans and series integrity.

Hey man, I'm not trying to diss on people who like thos games; I know there are legitimate fans out there. It's the source that bothers me; it's the company and its motivation behind the material. Not that I want something violent or even something new; they are barely listening to anybody about anything and it's stupid. The DS is a perfect company mascot: It's loaded with gimmicky bull**** and rehash and a retarded controller that insult's the users intelligence while simultaneously trying to force an evolution that must occur naturally. Why do you think they want to force that evolution? It's simple--so they can forcibly "break new ground"...and then monopolize it.

I don't like Nintendo; not Nintendo fans. Although I have a huge problem with people insulting the PS2. The only thing you can get it on is insuperior hardware; everything else is clearly higher caliber.

Besides. The sales speak for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom