PS3 Doesn't Have ??!?!?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
What could be wrong with it?

It's picking a lesser of 3 evils :)
This is not a console war.

Why do video game topics always get dragged down this dark alley...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does nintendo have true games? they are just reusing the same old crap that has been out for 20 years. you can only do so much with mario and link ok. try something thats actually innovative. whaaa hooo! i can play mario with a stick, and he'll jump and stuff, or i can aim at the screen with a stick, just like in an arcade! but its like 250 dollars instead of 25 scents! yay!

yea. nothings changed. nothing will change. there will always be console wars, no1 will ever be happy.

bill gates should just buy all the comps and shut them down. and make a super console

like the playstation 360.

Best answers
tehehe because of people like this...

how does nintendo have true games? they are just reusing the same old crap that has been out for 20 years. you can only do so much with mario and link ok. try something thats actually innovative. whaaa hooo! i can play mario with a stick, and he'll jump and stuff, or i can aim at the screen with a stick, just like in an arcade! but its like 250 dollars instead of 25 scents! yay!
Anytime the word Rap or Nintendo comes up-- there's always a Znightmare lurking ^_^. ..." hugs nightmare " me likey nightmare though, so i dont mind. On the subject of rumble however-- now that Sony realizes that it's possible to do both, i think they'll definitely incorporate it before the PS3 is released.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/713/713259p1.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea well.... they'll also have little fans included to cool off your hands, and be sweat resistant /jk but they have those :O

i think they should add a feature to... like... protect against the analog stick getting f'd up.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
This is not a console war.

It was a figure of speech.. I just said that if I had to pick one of them consoles, I'd go with the Wii.. I'm sorry if this came over the wrong way, but I truely didn't intend to have some "ZOMG CONSOL SI TEH SUQ" flavoured reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom