PS3 Doesn't Have ??!?!?

Best answers
Propaganda? You mean the ps3 not having rumble features or the fact that(some) people are getting mad at sony?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
So far, this is the stupidest bunch of pro-Nintard propaganda crap I've ever read.

Seriously.
QFT

nintendo shouldnt of taken it past the 64. i'm sorry, but i have more fun playing the megaman games for SNES than any other game on any other nintendo system, and now i have the anniversary and x collection, for the ps2, so nintendo fails.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
and now i have the anniversary and x collection, for the ps2, so nintendo fails.
Nintendo fails because you have Mega Man ports on the PS2? Interesting logic.

I, for one, never really take notice of rumbling when I play games. Like what tolore said, I seldom have any recollection of when the control is actually supposed to vibrate (the only noteworthy exception I can think of, off the top of my head, is the item in Ocarina of Time that causes the control to vibrate near hidden stuff). I don't think this'll be any significant setback for Sony. At the very least, it doesn't change my interest in the console, at all.

EDIT - And I add that this thread was not an invitation for a console war.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, at least it should have one benefit compared to having tilt + rumble: The batteries last longer. O:

Best answers
The reason I thought this was shocking to me was because of how much Sony pushed the DualShock controller for the PS1 and 2. It's suprising to me that they would take out the DualShock line just so they could copy Nintendo with a half-ass motion-sensor feature.
Kojima's use of rumble in the MGS games was pretty impressive to me. It sucks that it won't be there for MGS4.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they should have controllers with .... built in batteries that recharge them selves when you plug the cord in, like you can have it with a cord like a normal controller, and while its like that the internal battery charges, but you can take it off and play like a wireless controller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the PS3 and 360 controllers already work like that. You need to get out more.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
god you people defend consoles like they were your wife, seriously, it's not that serious, chill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they dont you need to buy a stupid plugin thing for the 360

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but it still supports the feature you were talking about.

If you meant 'does it come with a feature like that', then no, but you should've been more specific.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think nintendo charged sony entertainment millions of dollars, to use to rumble feature(nintenda invented the rumble feature), since bill gates is so rich he managed to buy the rumble feature from nintendo and added it to xbox

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
mf29 said:
i think nintendo charged sony entertainment millions of dollars, to use to rumble feature(nintenda invented the rumble feature), since bill gates is so rich he managed to buy the rumble feature from nintendo and added it to xbox
what are you talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

i think sony actually had a lawsuit filed against them by a different company all together for using the dual shock feature, which WASNT developed by nintendo.

i think microsoft either payed to use the patented design, or created their own vibration design.

i think nintendo did the same.

i think none of the consoles are particularly innovative. theyve all taken already existing ideas and improved on them. INCLUDING NINTENDO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But at least Nintendo went and actually tried something different besides standard control input with controllers. That's what makes it new.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then I guess we'll be going back to the same tried-and-true control mechanics we've been using since consoles were invented.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it really matter?

xbox 360 = overpriced junk

ps3 = more stuff youll never use, than stuff you want to use...

Wii = gamecube in a new box using VR gloves... in a new box o_O

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
lol

i think sony actually had a lawsuit filed against them by a different company all together for using the dual shock feature, which WASNT developed by nintendo.

i think microsoft either payed to use the patented design, or created their own vibration design.

i think nintendo did the same.

i think none of the consoles are particularly innovative. theyve all taken already existing ideas and improved on them. INCLUDING NINTENDO.

Word.. They just have upgraded hardware.. Not a single console put in groundbreaking new features.. The Nintendo motionsensor has been done before with the old-sk00l lightguns.. PS2 and X360 are simple upgraded versions of their older brothers..

If I had to pick a console, I'd go with a Wii, basicly because that's the only one that has and will have true games.. But then again, I'm not a console-person :)

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does it really matter?
Well duh, of course not-- everyone knows it's just best to act as if it does. -- In other words, yes it does. ^_^

Word.. They just have upgraded hardware.. Not a single console put in groundbreaking new features.. The Nintendo motionsensor has been done before with the old-sk00l lightguns.. PS2 and X360 are simple upgraded versions of their older brothers..
If I had to pick a console, I'd go with a Wii, basicly because that's the only one that has and will have true games..
Im sensing something wrong with this reply, but i can't quite figure it out just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom