• X-Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Cube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is not a which is better poll... Well sorta but I'm not trying to compare them I just need a question answered.

Which system should I get?

PS2- Reasons why I'm considering it:
Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts, DVD Player and, baisicly the fact I can play PS games on it to.

X-Box- Reasons why I'm considering it: Halo, Halo 2 and, Marrowind.
GameCube-Reasons why I'm considering it: None besides Metroid Prime.

So what should I do? Vote and give me a reason why. but Do not say that get this system because it owns every other system. IMO All systems are made equal just one suites what the person is looking for.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...

if u look at your reasons, u should get ps2, much more things of ps2 apeal to you. However I like the gamecube a lot better, but that's just my personal preference.

I like games like zelda metroid prime RE dk ssmb a lot more :) ánd I have a gba wich has some neat features if u have a gc. But yea, if I look at ur point buy a ps2

vote for OWA|ps2

Best answers
Get a Ps2 or a Game cube, Don' listen to FM about the Xbox cuz hes a tool.:S

Best answers
Hey dont diss the XBox I got one and it roxors though I suggest if you want morrowind go PC the game runs fine on the XBox but I dont like the control its how do I put this, not as free.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Step 1 - get a ps2

Step 2 - buy GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, you can take the safe way, the way Im going about getting systems. First, you get the PS2, it will give you a chance to try all the titles you're itching to. Next, you can get a GCN after you let its selection develop.

In my case, its reverse. My bro bought a GCN, and now we are gonna start saving up for a PS2. ^_^ Best of both worlds

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Or, you can take the safe way, the way Im going about getting systems. First, you get the PS2, it will give you a chance to try all the titles you're itching to. Next, you can get a GCN after you let its selection develop.

In my case, its reverse. My bro bought a GCN, and now we are gonna start saving up for a PS2. ^_^ Best of both worlds
What a coincidence, M_Y. The second one is my general console buying itinerary as well.

Best answers
iunno.....im pretty damn excited for halo 2....

Best answers
I'd go with a gamecube simply because I find the games out for it more fun, plus there are a lot of great games coming out for it fall and next year (BTW Metroid will kick ass). While HALO is very very fun, it really is the only game I like for XBOX. PS2 has a lot of games, but I don't like most of them. The only ones I really like for it is GTA 3 and I hear Kingdom Hearts is pretty sweet. I wouldn't get PS2 for final fantasy 11 simply because IMO star wars galaxies will be a better MMORPG choice, and unless you want to pay monthly for two games, than I'd go with SWG. But with your reasons for getting each system, I'd go with a PS2 since you've tallied more reasons for getting it.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If your looking for a DVD player then pretty soon a Panasonic Gamecube will be out and the DVD Player on that will be a lot better than the PS2 DVD player (which sucks :p) Also there will be *takes deep breath* Zelda, Mario, Starfox, SSBM, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, etc. for you to play on. And all have been rated as great games.

Best answers
look all i have 2 say is Gamecube is jst ***, sorry but it's true
its a little kids console, reminds me N64
i have both PS2, and XBOX
but i would have 2 say dat xbox is deffeinetly thr best of all 3!!
ps2 has some good games on the market, but theyhave been around alot longer than XBOX have.
and wif the release of Halo, and the soon 2 come Splinter Cell
Who 2 say wot will happen
plus when Xbox Live comes out, its gonna **** all over any console, no doubt about dat!
plus xbox's built in harddrive is really handy!!
XBOX ALL DA WAY!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
OK, time to rant like I've never ranted before..

Originally posted by-|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
its a little kids console, reminds me N64
You mean the N64 with Mario 64 one of the most revelutionary games at the time, Zelda 64 which is damn near the best game I've ever played? Of course, I know you have to be joking because the GC has released Resident Evil (Better than the PSX Version of course) and Eternal Darkness. No one could be stupid enough to say those are for "little kids"

Who 2 say wot will happen
plus when Xbox Live comes out, its gonna **** all over any console, no doubt about dat!
Right there, you completely contradicted yourself by saying no one could know what would happen and then X-Box would definately win.

i have both PS2, and XBOX
Wanna know what this tells me, your spouting garbage or you would be if you were serious. You don't own the GC but your gonna make a prejudiced descion on it because it has a kiddy history. Let me tell you something, Splinter Cell and Halo could go hang because if I had to choose between Halo and Zelda, Splinter Cell and Mario Sunshine, the choice would be so quick you wouldn't even notice it.

Halo, and the soon 2 come Splinter Cell
Final word to my rant, Halo and Splinter Cell are just two games. Two games, no matter how good, can't save a console. Nintendo has Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Pokemon (Kiddy but still great no matter what any whiney critic says), Metroid, etc. All huge series and they're only going to get bigger.

End Rant. ;)

Best answers
Well i didnt wanna start an argument,
plus everybody is different
and if u cant say that Halo isnt a kick ass game, u have problems, really!!
and yes i am serious about having both, K

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm sorry, I just can't stand to see anything against the GC. But, while I will admit that Halo is a great game, I'll still play Zelda over it any day. Zelda = Greatest ever! :D

Best answers
K settled, well as i said everybody is different
i only really liked, in fact loved zelda on Gameboy, but when it came on 64 i didnt like it dat much, nyway im still for xbox
hope 2 hear from more people

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I'll prolly get PS2 cause I just rememberd about GTA3 and GTA Vice City or somthign liek that lol.

Retired
Best answers
Xbox..all the way! loads of 1337 games will come out soon. Shenmue 2, MGS2: Substance, Halo 2, Dead or alive 4, Sudeki. and you can watch DVD's on that aswell. better online play support in the coming year. its better than PS2 if you look at the graphics. Xbox > Ps2

check Halo 2 trailer: http://halo.bungie.org/misc/halo2trailermirrors.html

for ingame graphics. Xbox just ownz

Retired
Best answers
Final word to my rant, Halo and Splinter Cell are just two games. Two games, no matter how good, can't save a console. Nintendo has Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Pokemon (Kiddy but still great no matter what any whiney critic says), Metroid, etc. All huge series and they're only going to get bigger.
I really hate all those NGC games, mario, zelda, star fox and pokemon. pff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom