ps2 online

Best answers
hey ppl, i will be gettin m ps2 online, iv got T.H.U.G , n.4.s.u tht are internet compatible, i will be getting socam real soon, but i was wondering if ne one has got there ps2 online, if so wot games they got and wot make it so special

Best answers
I've got Socom2 and it rocks so much, best online experience in ages.

T.H.U.G gets old real fast, and if you played the story mode and thought it was hard then your going to get slaugthered by the experts online. I thought I was pretty good, getting 100,000 points in a single combo but then I went online and got owned. Most servers Up the Pychics and diffuculty so that regular combo's are really hard to do. When Resident Evil Outbreak comes out, Im getting that..should be a fun online experience.

ATV2 is great fun too.

Best answers
what do u need for the ps2 online kit?? i heard its like 200$ in total cuz u ned the modem and that peice that you buy instore or now comes wiht the playstation

Best answers
i don t knoe id dollers but u need vroad band= how much u pay 4 it a month + ps2 network adapter= 25 pounds(dont know inn dollers,+ dru down, do u get a headset with socom 2?

Best answers
The only game i got online is T.H.U.G ( which was said before) its very hard online because its seems like those people play that online 24/7.

I got my network adapter at walmart for $40. thats mostly all you need oo and a internet connection that supports online play for the consoles.

Best answers
no, socom 2 doesnt come with a headset.....You can buy socom 1 for 39 bucks and it comes with a headset or just buy socom 1 for 20 bucks by itself, also the headset from sony cost 29 bucks so I figure just pay 10 extra bucks to get Socom 1...

When you get a headset and socom 2, say in the microphone to your teammates in single player : "Fireteam, Intimidate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom