PS2 Emulation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though the way I do it is different. I play my PS2 DVDs on my PC through the emulator. :D
Me too. (well not completely)
I have Soul Calibur IV PS2
And GTA SA as a gift from the guy I bought the ps2 from.

I tried to run the game with the PS2 Emulator, but didn't really have it run pretty good.
If you can possibly tell me the exact emulator version and plugins, bios etc you used
Can I, please? :3
Since I sold my PS2... But I still have these 2 games ("Legally")
I don't really feel like putting them to waste

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the Bios and everything I have were setup by my cousin. You can pretty much google anything and find almost all of the stuff on youtube. I don't wanna direct link to them due to the possible chance of this having some illegalness to it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry I can't be of much help but If I posted link then people using them for illegal reasons could get them aswell. =\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically. Getting the BIOS outside of direct transfer from your OWN PS2 is illegal to.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...WRBZaq2ATs8bHOCQ&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

They're not exactly going for too much nowadays. Emulation of a relatively advanced console is tough to do. Demonoid's right though, much of the information you need should be online. It might be a better idea to ask communities dedicated to emulation too.

You're using the original discs so I guess it's pseudo-legal, when I first read the topic title I was expecting someone asking for ROMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom