PS bug

Best answers
I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but when I PS with someone (i play with bots) if I run out of ki, the yellow bar will go to the middle of the red/blue area, and stay there. The only way out is if I type kill in the console. What's up with this, and did anyone else encounter it?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, me and my friend had this problem over and over again with the bots. We sit there for like 5 minutes and all of a sudden it decides to blow up. Forgot to post on it... At first I thought that the bot evened out with me but after the fifth time I realized that there was somethign else happening.

JCD

Best answers
I hade this one time too but could also be because the guy i was psing with had timed out

Best answers
yeh i have constantly had this problem playing online i notice that i have more ki than the other player and yet with all the power i pump into it the psbar suddenly jumps to the middle and i sit there for ages before we blow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only have this happen when the bot clips a solid, it just disconnects him from the beam and you cannot pump anything into it thus neutrilising the PS... just a small bug. might happen when they run out of ki as well

Best answers
i hate it when that happens but when it does blow up it kills me and like 3 other ppl hehe

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to Coding/Bug Report

I have had the PS bar settle in the middle, under the same circumstances, but, for me, the beams keep a certain velocity in one direction and usually hit something after a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that is a bot bug but it does die off eventually because they will be forced to the ground. I suggest that if both players in the power struggle run out of power the beams should blow up.

Best answers
The velocity is very slow though, and if you're in an pretty open area, and if you even somewhat value your time, the only way out is with the kill command. A fix for this should be pretty easy. Like the other guy said the beams can just blow up if we both run out of ki, or detach us both from the beams.

Best answers
The strange thing about it is the following:
I experienced the same and since I thought that I had to kill myself, I decided to change my class. But instead of dying and respawning as new char, I suddenly was this new char without having to respawn! I was still in that PS!

Best answers
i think they just should make so that when both players run out of ki the yellow bar should stay where it is and blow up when it hit the player or something else.. :D

Best answers
heres how you this....THIS IS WHAT MUTLI PS IS FOR!!! SO INCASE THAT HAPPENS YOUR BUDS CAN Help u...instead of typing kill yell HELP ME YOU PIECES of SH.....well that wont work o well

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITs not jsut a bot bug, it happened when me and abud did kamehameha and gallut gun and it even out.(we both ran outta ki at the center marker)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it is a bug i had plenty of ki left and my opponent had not when this happened, it's pretty sucky not only is it causing damage to your fragscore it's also irritating.

Best answers
yeah with me the BOT hit the wall --> fell down --> stayed there (couldnt move) and all of this in a power struggle (i thought id try to remake it and i did and the beams stayed connected OVER AN HOUR)
i mean this is a serious bug (hope they fix it soon)

oh yeah and i think the Disc's (krillin and frieza) stay way to long in game (shoud be gone in 5 secs. after hitting a wall\end of the level

Peace, Mystic

Si

Best answers
*censored*
Nretep: there're much things many players know ... but few of them you should talk to everyone ... it's lame what you told here

Best answers
i will defeat any one with piccilo his beam cannon and copntrol scater is jus da bomb soo get real u wanna bees

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oolala_123 ... don't revive dead threads ... it was almost 5 months old

* CLOSED *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom