Pros read!

Best answers
So I'm guessing the moral of this thread is if you use scripts, the only one your cheating is yourself......

Cheaters never prosper....Ever ^^

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a way that can possibly tell if people do the swoop script. Watch them swoop. If they move slightly before they swoop (i.e me) they are unlikely to swoop script.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is anotherone.

Go into advanced melee with them. And put in directions up, down, up, down...

If they do have a swoopscript. All the ups will miss and all the downs will hit ^^

Since when they block up they press 2 times because of the script. And that will make them miss every second attack you deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not really seeable always, it depends how fast they tap with their fingers, I'm sure some ppl have very strong fingers, especially pros, so it's hardly noticable, but you'll need time to try and search that out, and that's something you don't have in esf.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well just cause a nub like idillian told u to use scripts dosn't mean that u have to - or that will help u..
u see... scripts *my opinion* ARE cheats
cause if u think that seconds play role in esf...and..by typing the button once when the other types it twise means advantage :eek:
How much i h8 that guy...-.-
Oke i'm gone now i'm pissed -.-
*scripts don't make u better...
i don't eaven count scripters...
ffs.
:cry: :cry:
XD !

Best answers
Besides if Illidan were scripting then he wouldnt be in s2k ^_^
Meh..If smack wants to script then let him. He wont get that much better with it >.> But if u do script your most likely not gonna be liked by alot of ppl. Seeing as scripting sucks and like most ppl already said they give u an unfair advantage.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaiKhan said:
Don't be so naive, you know he scripts.
Actualy im the naive guy ^^

Im the one who belives he dosent script.

And i just hope im right. Wouldnt want to kick him out after i let him in now would i ^^

Best answers
Im not gonna script, too much effort and unfair to say the least.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha scripts are scripts ;) cheats are cheats.

scripts may not fair infront of users who dont use them, but at the end everybody wants to be the better one. (sometimes not though)

I have alot more fun to play with a friend withouth scripts, if i would use scripts,then only if someone else does or if then to try out. Scripts aint bad.

at all scripts are ufn for the user but not for the ones who dont.

;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
at the end everybody wants to be the better one
They should then practice/train with ethier a good player/pro, bots and practice technique, not resort to using scripts that people will start complaining about and may lead to bans on servers (scripts that give advantage to the player using them over the other player).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ouw god you think many people do that?

>_< damn your girl in your sig looks to much at me, am im so hot?

same with teh newbies, damn they beat me often, am im so bad? -> Results: Cheating,scripting,training, or quiting of the mod.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
ouw god you think many people do that?

>_< damn your girl in your sig looks to much at me, am im so hot?

same with teh newbies, damn they beat me often, am im so bad? -> Results: Cheating,scripting,training, or quiting of the mod.
I mainly see newbies hate all the pros, however consider the esf-world flash guide, outlining most tactics of the game etc. With some practice too, i'm sure a newer player can become averagely skilled.

Most people though mainly give up esf because they can't relate to it and because there is no other game like it (or depending on what others may consider, because the player may have not played a game that could be simlar to esf).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
I mainly see newbies hate all the pros, however consider the esf-world flash guide, outlining most tactics of the game etc. With some practice too, i'm sure a newer player can become averagely skilled.

Most people though mainly give up esf because they can't relate to it and because there is no other game like it (or depending on what others may consider, because the player may have not played a game that could be simlar to esf).

maybe, but yeh i havnt met any game like esf, all is about shooting and killing, esf does aswell but it has more dynamic as choices. Thats also good because i mainly hate all shooting games exepct CS(S)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think there is nothing wrong with scripts and cheats, but it depends on how and when you use them. There is nothing wrong with it if you and the people you fight against all agree that scripting is allowed in a match, everyone has a fair and equal chance to win then. However, if you use them without telling anyone on the server that you use them, only then you are unfair, a cheater and just plain stupid because you ruin the game for everyone.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Lol he does !
I fight him all the time...
he does script as much as i don't have internet xD !
Esf is a really hard game for new players...
Most of them don't see the flash on esf-w ..and they keep asking "How do i Melee" or "How can i swoop" >.<
The flash Helps a lot..however need to practice on what u will see in it..
ESF Is just a game ....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Grega said:
Here is anotherone.

Go into advanced melee with them. And put in directions up, down, up, down...

If they do have a swoopscript. All the ups will miss and all the downs will hit ^^

Since when they block up they press 2 times because of the script. And that will make them miss every second attack you deal.
Grega, you do realize someone can bind keys to the swoop script, and then bind another set of keys for regular movement. Example : wasd= swoop script, ijkl = regular strafe keys (for advanced melee).

Anyways. In games like counter-strike, scripts are useless because the player can play at a much better level without scripts.

The problem with esf is that because of how fast and precise you have to be with double tapping for the swoop, not to mention it sometimes messing up or failing to swoop, it can be frustrating to players trying to get better at the game.

So they use a swoop script, now knowing that they dont have to worry about the swoop failing to work ( a basic part of movement in esf, which should not be a hard task to execute, but the problem is that it is. )

Best answers
no its not. its just people are either too lazy or want an excuse for an advantage.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most basic excuse is "My fingers start to hurt from doubletaping"

Well than dont bash the buttons like a maniac.

Of all the scripters out there only 1 or 2 have a lagit excuse.

The others are just lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom