Progress?

Best answers
u reckon this beta has got a (serious) chance of coming about before end of auumn/winter?

thanks

and stop giving anal penetration to the team ("ss-vegeta roxors ure soxors" etc...) it will only slow them down

Best answers
Originally posted by SPONS
test
that was total utterless spam... totally uncalled for...

ANYWAYS.... i hate people like gF trunks who act like they are a part of the team and know everything and people care what they have to say... he's like "Well i know everything even though i dont even talk to the Team, and since Im all powerfull, this TopIc will be closed... BWHAHAHAHAHHA... wait, im not a moderator...."

Best answers
yeah well what do you know :p

know everything even though i dont even talk to the Team, and since Im all powerfull, this TopIc will be closed... BWHAHAHAHAHHA... wait, im not a moderator....

haha i showed you :D

Best answers
actually, i talk to the team every day... ive known them all for A LONG time so u can shut yo mouth sucka...

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
u reckon this beta has got a (serious) chance of coming about before end of auumn/winter?

thanks

and stop giving anal penetration to the team ("ss-vegeta roxors ure soxors" etc...) it will only slow them down
you got problems dude, quit molesting your dog.

Best answers
I hear the beta is comin out by the end of summer. Someone told me (approx 2 monthes).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
I hear the beta is comin out by the end of summer. Someone told me (approx 2 monthes).
Sorry to burst your bubble but the beta eta has been 2 months since like december. its just so much is being done and added.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pcjoe said last time:
if it takes longer than 2 month, he will shoot himself

so i hope, it will be around 2 month

and in some weeks the summer vacation start and the team has more time to work on the mod

Best answers
gf Trunks r0x0rs your s0x0rs. No comments from dog molesters please.
And Tepus why did you feminize yourself so much?
And why is everyone going Megaman style(besides Tepus)?
And why do certain people smell like lettuce?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
megaman is in right now

that means, you are :no:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
People who dont even like DBZ play this game because its just fun.
He's got a really good point. My friend thinks DBZ is pointless and stupid :)\), yet I couldn't get him off my comp when I showed him ESF (2.0).

Originally posted by Holy Crusader
Because MegaMan is awesome. I don't remember clearly, but I started up one of these MM fads a little while ago after 1m4 made me a Mega Man sig, then Chimp made a protoman one, then .FM. made an awesome one. And, history is repeating itself, with Chimp leading it this time....

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Spamless Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader

And Tepus why did you feminize yourself so much?

1. i have never seen anything wrong with gf trunks, hes cool

2. I like Shampoo (person the sig) And i have only played one mega man game and Marvel vs Capcon (has megaman in it)

3. shut up about me, now.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Well I downloaded about 7 mods today (on 56k ahhh!) and nearly every single mod site had progress bars like models 88% mapping 67% and **** like that so I was think couldn't you guys have one or do you want us to just guess when the release will be?

My "this has been suggested before" sense is tingling. The last time someone suggested this is was responded to in much the same way. BTW who is that in your sig Tepus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think tep is a girl :p

i mean the sig says it all... Amazon Warrior... forgive me for knowing too much but only females can be amazonian :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom