Progress in the Tien/Gotenks project?

seb

Best answers
I'm just curious of the work being done. Most likley my answer will be, "when it's done" but by the community are we expecting them to be complete? It would be really great to have them in the version 1.3.

:-o Did not see the http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=62029

Note that I don't spend much time in the forums =).. but gotenks?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=62029

That thread is the most recent "Operation Tien" discussion thread; I believe that you'll see where the project is at towards the end of that thread. As far as I recall, animations are the focus for Tien, atm.

There is, currently, no progress on Gotenks, as Tien has not yet been completed, and it was stipulated that Gotenks would be considered only after Tien's completion.

EDIT - Just saw the comment you edited in ^_^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't heard anything about Gotenks, but Tien will have to be first.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After Tien is finished, the community can start another project to create Gotenks. That is, if they still want to do it, the animations for Tien takes a hell of alot of time. And to create another set of animations for Gotenks, well, depends all on the community if they still want to animate him as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think that the team will put Tien in the game. I mean, he has no transformations, you can't even call him 'Mystic' since no one unlocked his powers ever. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have Tien in the game, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
I don't think that the team will put Tien in the game. I mean, he has no transformations, you can't even call him 'Mystic' since no one unlocked his powers ever. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have Tien in the game, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
He is being put into the game, that's why he's being made. Then call the transformation a power up instead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, he gets a buddy as transformation, just as Ginyu. He'll get Chiatzu. (sp?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom