Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well just a simple question:
wich is the best moddeling program?
i just do have milkshape(that sucks!)
thx everybody for help!

Best answers
it depends what you want to use. if you going for free stuff then blender, gmax, wings, xsi would probably be the best one

If you're willing to bring out the big bucks then maybe try lightwave, 3d max, maya would probably be your best choices

but you must remember there is no best modeling program, its up to you to decide. its like with games, you love a game but your mate hates it, i hope you get what im saying :p

Best answers
k maya is cool
i know but what must i pay attention for when i want to make a esf model?

Best answers
Well first learn how to model? I dont think you actually know the solids of basic modelling first before you can go make a esf model

And i bet you wont get it into esf anyway, just giviing you a reality check bud :)

Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
Well first learn how to model? I dont think you actually know the solids of basic modelling first before you can go make a esf model

And i bet you wont get it into esf anyway, just giviing you a reality check bud :)
a freind of mines is experienced with maya
so how could you make a esf model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well tbh i dont think with maya becouse you need something that exports an smd and that compiles the mdl using a QC file only milky and 3dsmax have this i believe.

what you also must pay attention to is a low polly budget or else the server could lag die and roll over

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Milkshape is useful as a utility of sorts. For programs that can't create .qc files themselves (like Blender), Milkshape is often used as an intermediary.

It's true that there's no "best" tool for anything, just try out some and see what you like.

Best answers
zeldalink said:
well tbh i dont think with maya becouse you need something that exports an smd and that compiles the mdl using a QC file only milky and 3dsmax have this i believe.

what you also must pay attention to is a low polly budget or else the server could lag die and roll over
k thx
-last thing:do ya know a imk where i can download 3dsmax?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could also read the sticky threads which have everything said here, plus more.

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom