Problems With Combo

Best answers
Well ive started Esf just 2 days ago and ive seem to have a problem.
When some one just attacks me hand 2 hand my screen goes black and the map goes flashing every where on the screen untill the combo is finished.
I seriously hate it. So i die very often cos i dont know what is happening :(
Please reply with some Ideas

O and im not sure but some person in a server said about OpenGl I have tried to put it on from options / Video but, my window minimizes and then a pop up comes up and says your software does not support this mode and the game will now run in software mode. And another thing is the righting seen to come up liek this ( []*^[]I[!=>/<\ ) and stuff like that 1st i thought its chinese but when i press F3 (Credits) it goes back to normal some times then goesz back to that crap agin ;(

I would appreciate if you can help me :D

Best answers
Tbh im 11 i dont much but this is all i know :p

It is a 1250mhz
Amd Athoalon xp
160gb
3-D GraphicsCard
Its a time Computer

That is all i know :p ill look for more info so u can help me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you shouldn't run esf in software - it causes those types of problems. try switching over to opengl or direct3d.

Best answers
lolo to find your "Actual" graphics specs (which will help us more) right click anywhere in the desktop and scroll down to properties then move right to the settings tab. Under display it should say what card your VDU is running on then you can go from there as a 3-d card does not say much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom